Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How To Get Unlimited Google Drive Storage!!!

Do You Guyz Want More Tutorials Like This!!????

• Total voters

Cyler

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
10.3 TB
Ratio
Process Any Video Not Working
It works fine, just give it some time because processing time depends on video size, video type (Mkv, mp4, etc) and server load. I know cause I have about 2.1 TB of movies/tv-series, etc at 1080p on both one drive and google drive and they all display great.

Edit:
...and here is a proof: 1080p video working fine.

Last edited:

arnitr14

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Thank you @DCG Mechanics for sharing.

I have a question for you. Is it safe to upload private files there? does anyone access my files without my person?
Is there any chance to vanish/close this unlimited storage drive-in future?

Cyler

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
10.3 TB
Ratio
Thank you @DCG Mechanics for sharing.

I have a question for you. Is it safe to upload private files there? does anyone access my files without my person?
Is there any chance to vanish/close this unlimited storage drive-in future?
Short answer, NO it's not safe for personal files. For more info click on the link HERE :)

Cyler

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
10.3 TB
Ratio
Why are people saying you can't leave/erase the shared drive? Of course, you can leave and erase the drive.
There are 2 ways of doing this.

1. Assuming you are the manager, click on Shared Drives, then your drive, and then move to the top and click on your drive name as shown in the image below and select Delete shared drive.

Then select confirm and bye-bye shared drive.

2. Instead of delete shared drive, right-click on the drive and select manage members

and then... do as you see below.

This way will actually remove the "shared drive" section completely. @DCG Mechanics If you like you can find all 3 of my posts and copy-paste the info in your original post so people can better see this information about what the shared drive is and how to leave.

Cyler

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
10.3 TB
Ratio
Thanks!! Where can we see the team drive storage size?
What is the size of infinity? When Google states it's unlimited that means there shouldn't be any specific size, otherwise it would be limited even by a big number... and since its unlimited, google doesn't report size.

Unofficially though, what I have seen when I was coding a WebDAV interface for google drive unlimited, is that its initial size is 75 Petabytes or 75.000 terabytes or 75.000.000 GB which for us simple users, is infinity. Of course, that may just be an arbitrary number and no one said that IF someone manages to upload 75 PB that it won't automatically expand.