Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How To Bypass Sophos Safeguard Logon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesla

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Laptop LeNovo T450.

Hi, purchased a laptop from my old company. The laptop is password protected. Can't login into the windows. Can't format it either because windows is protected by "Sophos safeguard logon". Need a way to bypass this safeguard so that I can format windows. Any leads will be helpful. Thanks.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Take battery out of Mother Board for a day and try... Call back in 24 hours
WHY dont you ask OLD company for Password.. OMG

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Type "how to remove sophos safeguard from a laptop" in google or goto community.sophos dot com
If i am wrong delete my post for including site link

Tesla

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Take battery out of Mother Board for a day and try... Call back in 24 hours
WHY dont you ask OLD company for Password.. OMG
Asking the old company is not possible. Please suggest any alternate solutions that does not involve opening the laptop body. Any softwares out there that can format the laptop bypassing the safeguard logon. Thanks!

Tesla

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Type "how to remove sophos safeguard from a laptop" in google or goto community.sophos dot com
If i am wrong delete my post for including site link
This option will work only if you know windows login password. I dont have that. Please suggest any alternate solutions that does not involve opening the laptop body. Any softwares out there that can format the laptop bypassing the safeguard logon. Thanks!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
There is a workaround but you must have some technical expertise or have a friend that has.

Find a Windows PE image from this site, download and make a bootable USB. Of course, you need to use a friend's PC or even an internet cafe PC.

Once you have that, make sure that you can boot from USB by making necessary changes to your laptop's bios if needed. Sadly every laptop brand and generation has its own different way (not that different tho) on how to do that. Again internet/google is our best friend for that.

Now to gain access to the hard disk you need to erase the MBR and/or Partition tables. To delete the MBR, you can either boot from a Windows PE disk/UFD, start diskpart, select your disk and run the command "clean", or you can use any of the MBR tools to do that.

After that your windows setup should be able to recreate the mbr / partition and install normally.

Alternatively, you can search for BEInvVol.exe (its part of Sophos enterprise) which can be used to safely decommission volume-based encrypted volumes (hard disks, USB sticks etc.). It can be found in the tools folder where of SafeGuard Enterprise. Again a google search will help more.

Sadly there is no easy solution and if there was any, then Sophos and other tools like that would be out of business if anyone could bypass it that easy.

Hope it helped you.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
This is the most insane thread I see all the time.. Now listen.. Why would buy a laptop like this and not check it out.. Dont test me..
Start googling for software and when you find something then use search to search the forum...
This get closed soon...

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
yeah i have no idea why you would purchase a laptop that's got a password on it never mind you can try this

weather or not it helps i don't no

TheHarperdragon

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
916.7 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I have never heard of a company that will sell their old computers without wiping them first ... something fishy here!

S.Prasanna Venkatesh

Uploader
Downloaded
381.9 GB
Uploaded
410.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 8 years
I have never heard of a company that will sell their old computers without wiping them first ... something fishy here!
actually they do where i studied they sold laptops in company but with out OS

Laptop LeNovo T450.

Hi, purchased a laptop from my old company. The laptop is password protected. Can't login into the windows. Can't format it either because windows is protected by "Sophos safeguard logon". Need a way to bypass this safeguard so that I can format windows. Any leads will be helpful. Thanks.
if you bought that laptop from old company you should have asked password immediately to them after buying buddy

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHarperdragon

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
916.7 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
actually they do where i studied they sold laptops in company but with out OS
- so like I said ... they wiped them!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Ok, chit-chat has gone on long enough.... and more than enough advice has been given. If you are still confused, a friends PC and Google is your friend.
Thank you to all who posted here.

Thread locked and complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.