Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How to add Windows Store to Windows LTSC.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
P72Cp8.png

After talking with @TheMacGyver and seeing many members asking for it, here is a small tutorial on how to add MS Store to Windows LTSC. Its really simple, all you have to do is download a small script and the files needed and execute it. I will provide the link to the git so you can check the code yourself if you need. I've tested this script personally on several PCs and it always worked fine.

-------------------
Step 1
You need to download the store files either from the mega.nz link below or directly from the GitHub link.
It's better to visit Github in case there is an updated version in the future.

Mega Link (70.5 MB)

or

Since we can't post direct links, copy-paste the following.
github.com/kkkgo/LTSC-Add-MicrosoftStore

-------------------
Step 2
After unzipping the file, run Add-Store.cmd as Administrator
and after the installation finishes, you should see the Store Icon on your start menu.

Enjoy your new store.

-------------------
Step 3 (not always needed)
In case you want to download and install store apps from other sources (torrents for example) you need to go to
Settings/Update and security/Use Developer features (or press windows key and type devel)
and enable the option Sideload apps (similar to Android options) as you see on the screen below.

P72mt3.png

-------------------
Troubleshooting
Things don't always go as we wish so in case you don't see the Microsoft store do a restart

If that doesn't solve the problem then run CMD as administrator and issue the following command (copy-paste).
PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
Copy all of the red text at once, because it's one command.

if the above won't work, then there is no easy cure for it.
Either some other packages/options are missing from windows and I can't know which ones or there is something wrong with your version of windows.

-------------------
EDIT:

As it was pointed out by @hb20032003 in the comments below for those who wish to just load an app and not have the App Store
you can use the following site: store.rg-adguard.net (copy-paste) and get a direct link to download for any app from the store web site.

P7gZjz.png

Thanks to @TheMacGyver for the idea.​

Last edited:

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10973 (10973)
Member for 8 years
Nice work here bro. :clap:

arnitr14

Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks @Cyler
Many times I need this when I try to install apps from the store and APPX file. As you know APPX file needs APP installer. So to install the app installer needs store first. Thanks once again to share.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Thanks @Cyler
Many times I need this when I try to install apps from the store and APPX file. As you know APPX file needs APP installer. So to install the app installer needs store first. Thanks once again to share.
Thank you for your comment. Check the post again as I added the necessary options to activate so you can sideload store apps (load from other sources than the store). It might help you.

Last edited:

MniawY

Former STAFFā„¢ ā­ļø
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Cyler ;)

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
I abandoned you in the PM and took a nap but you came through with awesome work.. Who said it cant be done..... LOL... :rock::rock:

hb20032003

Downloaded
760.2 MB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
The Windows Store in the package was giving . Installing a new version of Windows Store from store.rg-adguard(.)net did the trick. Thank you very much for the guide!

The Windows Store in the package was giving . Installing a new version of Windows Store from store.rg-adguard(.)net did the trick. Thank you very much for the guide!
The link to the issue on Github got embedded by mistake. But i cannot edit message since tme limit to edit has expired. Any mods please edit the message.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
thank you very much but does not work on all versions I will post later in the vip section my code for each version.
For 1809
1903 and 1909
20H1

Djamalou

Downloaded
108.2 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
thank you very much but does not work on all versions I will post later in the vip section my code for each version.
For 1809
1903 and 1909
20H1

LTSC is a fixed 1809 build (with security updates over time) as far as I know. There is no 1903/1909/20H1 LTSC. Those are Semi-Annual Channel versions (home/pro/ent) and should have the store unless it was removed otherwise. The script I posted is for LTSC only. Is there anything I missed?

From MS web Site:

P7gvH3.png

Sorry that you got issues with the script. From what I could find about your error code it seems its a registry and/or settings issue and not so much a problem with the script itself. From what I saw even normal windows that have the Store app by default get that error.

P7gQfc.png

I assume you did try the command in red text and that you made sure both the script and the command were done as administrator?

At least you can use the site you provided and thank you for pointing it out. I will include it in the original post for others that may want to use it too.

Last edited:

hb20032003

Downloaded
760.2 MB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
LTSC is a fixed 1809 build (with security updates over time) as far as I know. There is no 1903/1909/20H1 LTSC. Those are Semi-Annual Channel versions (home/pro/ent) and should have the store unless it was removed otherwise. The script I posted is for LTSC only. Is there anything I missed?

From MS web Site:

P7gvH3.png

Sorry that you got issues with the script. From what I could find about your error code it seems its a registry and/or settings issue and not so much a problem with the script itself. From what I saw even normal windows that have the Store app by default get that error.

P7gQfc.png

I assume you did try the command in red text and that you made sure both the script and the command were done as administrator?

At least you can use the site you provided and thank you for pointing it out. I will include it in the original post for others that may want to use it too.
Yeah maybe it is a registry error. Now i can view apps on Microsoft Store but i cannot download them. It always gets stuck on this:

P7gHJD.png

and then i get this error:

P7gJkg.png

My guess is that it is related to this Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp (since the version in the provided package is from 2018). So if anyone on a recent version of W10 can upload Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_xxxxxxx_8wekyb3d8bbwe.AppxBundle i would be really grateful.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
This is more likely from your windows. Are you using a 32-bit version maybe or have 32 bit components?

P7uQfn.png

Additionally, some users started getting the error after applying KB4515384 update. Check if you have it and remove it though I'm not 100% sure if it can be applied on LTSC.

There are some steps one can take to try to resolve it but all are complicated. Before that, if you can,add another user (admin preferable) on your system and try from that user to see if the windows store works or what type of error you get. I'm almost certain tho its something from your build that prevents it from running for some reason.

As for the version in the package, it doesn't really matter cause normally it would still function, if only for the update purposes. I assume your images are from updating the store right?

Last edited:

hb20032003

Downloaded
760.2 MB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This is more likely from your windows. Are you using a 32-bit version maybe or have 32 bit components?

P7uQfn.png

Additionally, some users started getting the error after applying KB4515384 update. Check if you have it and remove it though I'm not 100% sure if it can be applied on LTSC.

There are some steps one can take to try to resolve it but all are complicated. Before that, if you can,add another user (admin preferable) on your system and try from that user to see if the windows store works or what type of error you get. I'm almost certain tho its something from your build that prevents it from running for some reason.

As for the version in the package, it doesn't really matter cause normally it would still function, if only for the update purposes. I assume your images are from updating the store right?
My W10 is x64. After looking at list of installed appx packages from PowerShell i have both the x64 and x86 components. As for the update you mentioned i dont have that.
The same error also happened with the Windows Store in the package. Only difference is that i couldnt view apps with that one and now i can view the apps. I think the company must have stripped some key component required for Windows Store since it's an Enterprise ltsc. Anyways thanks for the help. I appreciate it very much.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
My W10 is x64. After looking at list of installed appx packages from PowerShell i have both the x64 and x86 components. As for the update you mentioned i dont have that.
The same error also happened with the Windows Store in the package. Only difference is that i couldnt view apps with that one and now i can view the apps. I think the company must have stripped some key component required for Windows Store since it's an Enterprise ltsc. Anyways thanks for the help. I appreciate it very much.

Yeah, I wish there was an easy solution to your problem. I will be honest tho and will say more for "food for thought": If what you said was true, the store would not work in most or even any LTSC version, yet in mine and several others, it works, updates, and downloads fine. Even in the older LTSB, it works fine. On top, the same script exists in some of the other LTSC versions you can download from here from our modders. I really believe it's something in your specific LTSC or maybe from a program you used after, to strip components. Some components are needed for other apps to function.

An example, it's a common thing to remove IE v8 (the old one). Many people think it's useless but most apps that have a web interface (mainly old ones) use IE8 web engine and so if you remove IE8, those apps behave erratically or even stop functioning. This is the main reason that windows still have IE8 even as hidden.

My problem is I never give up on problems and always try to solve them :p and so if you are like me and want to try, give a shot and make new user and test from there and further, make a VM with only the LTSC and the script and see if it works inside there. if you have success then you will know where the issue is.

I did some tests of my own btw and even with older AppInstaller the license/download went fine, as you can see below, and so it shouldn't be the reason of your issues at your end. Actually I could download right after install. Maybe it has to do with the way you activated your LTSC or your Microsoft account (you need to have one btw).

P7uqME.png

Honestly tho, you can try one of the latest LTSC we have here from our excellent modders. Some even have store preinstalled.

Last edited:

gorex123

GoReX
Downloaded
31.3 GB
Uploaded
93.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
For 1809
1903 and 1909
20H1
Are you posted for install store on all version?
Thx

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
creative work my dear friend really impressive

znop01

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
191.3 GB
Uploaded
734.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You! I like haveing access to the Windows Store again.

4petesake

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
375.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
cyler you have smashed it very impressed with your work your a legend sir....:angel::angel::angel:

RedDove

ā­ VIP
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: Thank you, very much, for this, Cyler. :)

SysExternal

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
243 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great addition to the site thank you for the work also amazing site for those of us where we don't want to make use of the store or can't make use of it for whatever reason.
Thanks!