Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How I Can Deploy Windows 10 x64 With 2019 Office into Windows Deployment Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello TeamOS:
I am here to ask for help regarding your Windows 10 x64 With Office 2019 ISO file. I love to use your provided ISO from last 4 to 5 years! Recently I have created a WDS Server in my Office and want to deploy your ISO file in that server, but cannot accomplish the mission as it ask for Install.wim file instead of Install.esd Kindly help in this regard

Waiting for Expert Opinion!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
ezgif-3-23535eda09c4.gif

Just so I make this clear, we don't mind helping out when it's hard to find a solution but before that, it will also help to do a search to see what's on the net specifically for our problem. If you actually google the above, you will find many different solutions to your problem with step by step guides.

El Rasheed

Banned
Downloaded
11.8 GB
Uploaded
4.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Just extract install.wim from install.esd using a program and use that, not something I learned from google but will do the trick anyways. You can find the program by googling it. I would just say it's name, but it would ruin the fun of discovery to you so Good luck!

I guess you could also check what Cyler posted, but do it how you like!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Just extract install.wim from install.esd using a program and use that, not something I learned from google but will do the trick anyways. You can find the program by googling it. I would just say it's name, but it would ruin the fun of discovery to you so Good luck!

I guess you could also check what Cyler posted, but do it how you like!
You realize that you were angry at me (based on your emoji and not that I mind) that I suggested using google (as it's a very common "issue") and then...
you suggest to the user to use google... and then you tell him he could also check my answer which is to use google... as opposed to yours which is to use google...

Not trying to be insulting, but I think it's funny.

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Well I have googgled that but I want to know that weather is there a possibility to deploy ESD file in WDS Server! anyhow thanks for your help...!

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
yes there is a way to do that ...
and second yes use google to find out how to do this ...
and 3th i'm closing this thread seen as completed : because : it will go to long ...
and for all the other things that you want to know look here

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Well I have googgled that but I want to know that weather is there a possibility to deploy ESD file in WDS Server! anyhow thanks for your help...!
Fair enough, tho in your original message you are not specific as to what you are searching for. You just said "help", and the help is to google how to convert (extract) WIM from ESD. I assumed since you have the knowledge to set up a remote installation server, that you knew that you can find such information in the WDS documentation which made me answer like this, cause it's a fairly easy situation. Didn't mean to insult, it was more like a cheerful comment.

ESD is often a compressed set of WIMs and it's used in the retail version of windows as it may contain several windows builds like, pro, home, home N, pro N..., etc )
WIM is used for windows that contain only one build.

As such WDS doesn't know how to handle ESD cause it's not supposed to work with retail windows, and that's why you need to convert it to WIM (and set up the license, unattended options, etc). You need to have different setups for each WIM image.

If you actually search "can a WDS use ESD" you still get the solutions on how to convert (extract) the WIM out of the ESDs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.