Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How can I seed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherno87

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
173.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
My ratio it's going down but I can't seed. I always let my computer on all night when i'm downloading something so I download for an hour and upload for 7 hours but it never upload anything.

4wbaAMw.jpg

Is there someway to force seeding? Or it's just that nobody is downloading that file.
I didn't limit upload speed, I just want to keep at least a neutral ratio (take 1gb and gave 1gb).

Thanks!
ps: I used to use uTorrent and I change to Qbittorent to see if that helps but it didn't

hamabe

: It's that time again : 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

depending on your torrent client, it will look differently
select all your completed torrents
right click > force start
check status if it says "[F] Seeding"

PzsOFW.png

disregard if upload speeds is zero,
you will earn seed bonus to fix your ratio
check the list below to see your inactive torrents

select them in your client, then Pause
right click, Force start
right click Force Re-announce

Last edited:

Downloaded
222.2 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
same problem here, im leting my PC at work do the upload but im barely getting any upload, best way to get your ratio up is to collect bonus points then trade them for upload

QuanLam

Emmayla
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
154.3 GB
Uploaded
29.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (23)
Member for 4 years
First, thank you for wanting to seed. That is very helpful.

Please be patient, you are correct, you are not uploading because no one is downloading. However, if you wait long enough, you will get your ratio back up.

Also, it seems like you are not seeding everything you’ve downloaded, which may not be good for your ratio. You’ve downloaded around 13GB and you are only seeding an 8GB file. If you seed everything you download, I am sure that your ratio will be really good.

Last but not least, if you want to further boost your ratio, please consider downloading and seed popular freeleech torrents, since they will not count towards your download, you won’t hurt your ratio.

Edit: even if no one is downloading, you will earn seed bonus. You can also trade these for upload count.

Happy seeding!

Sincerely
Quan Lam

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
@cherno87 See This Post |

We Can Have a Talk About That :hi:

QuanLam

Emmayla
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
154.3 GB
Uploaded
29.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (23)
Member for 4 years
same problem here, im leting my PC at work do the upload but im barely getting any upload, best way to get your ratio up is to collect bonus points then trade them for upload
You problem is very likely to be different from @cherno87 ’s. The reason is that torrenting is usually regarded as illegal (which is of course not), also, it takes up quite a lot of bandwidth, so companies may not allow torrenting in their network. For your problem, I would recommend that you seed/download from your private (home) network for best result.

Best regards
Quan Lam

hamabe

: It's that time again : 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@1542
you are seeding fine, but since you are Seeding at a work PC
you might get in trouble when the IT dept knows what you are doing

best to stop early before it's too late, it'll cost you - your job

to fix your ratio

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@cherno87, system shows me that you are NOT seeding anything.

cherno1.png

You are going to have to check the settings, see if you have open ports on your router and test.
In Google you have many tutorials and videos well explained.
This thread will be closed soon ...

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
408.7 GB
Uploaded
873.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
for seeding to teamos i lost my UPS battery, as my PC was turned for more than 20 days continuously. So my UPS is not giving backup. Now iam stopping seeding

billionto

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
3.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
for seeding to teamos i lost my UPS battery, as my PC was turned for more than 20 days continuously. So my UPS is not giving backup. Now iam stopping seeding
Use UTorrent Mobile apk

Downloaded
222.2 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@1542
you are seeding fine, but since you are Seeding at a work PC
you might get in trouble when the IT dept knows what you are doing

best to stop early before it's too late, it'll cost you - your job

to fix your ratio
i'm the IT dept :giggle: but yeah i did not know that forcing download on finished torrents also make them seed, did that to all my torrents now im seeding 17 of them and my bonus went up pretty quickly thanks dude.

You problem is very likely to be different from @cherno87 ’s. The reason is that torrenting is usually regarded as illegal (which is of course not), also, it takes up quite a lot of bandwidth, so companies may not allow torrenting in their network. For your problem, I would recommend that you seed/download from your private (home) network for best result.

Best regards
Quan Lam
it was kinda similiar i was not aware that i can force seed on my finished torrents thought they would get online as soon as someone needed them, no worries on the bandwidth i work as an IT there so my pc is not being monitored and while it as a limited upload speed its still a lot, and luckily for me torrenting is not illegal(yet) on my country thanks for worrying

billionto

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
3.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@cherno87 I seed torrent using mobile when electricity is gone. I use UTorrent Pro mod apk.

thejr007

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
650.4 GB
Uploaded
762.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Upload stats on his inactive torrents list very little upload, and his bonus points are also low, perhaps he could of used them, but he clearly ins't uploading very much on the files he's gotten in the past. I suspect settings are limiting upload.

@cherno87 You are above the minimum, grab the most active top ten, or better yet simply turn on the ones you've already snatched and get some more bonus points!

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@cherno87 you have uploaded 5.9 gb ... look here but when i look to wat you are seeding then it is nothing ....

cherno87

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
173.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

depending on your torrent client, it will look differently
select all your completed torrents
right click > force start
check status if it says "[F] Seeding"

PzsOFW.png

disregard if upload speeds is zero,
you will earn seed bonus to fix your ratio
check the list below to see your inactive torrents

select them in your client, then Pause
right click, Force start
right click Force Re-announce
Thanks for the advice. I'll try with "Force start" and "Force re-announce" next time!

First, thank you for wanting to seed. That is very helpful.

Please be patient, you are correct, you are not uploading because no one is downloading. However, if you wait long enough, you will get your ratio back up.

Also, it seems like you are not seeding everything you’ve downloaded, which may not be good for your ratio. You’ve downloaded around 13GB and you are only seeding an 8GB file. If you seed everything you download, I am sure that your ratio will be really good.

Last but not least, if you want to further boost your ratio, please consider downloading and seed popular freeleech torrents, since they will not count towards your download, you won’t hurt your ratio.

Edit: even if no one is downloading, you will earn seed bonus. You can also trade these for upload count.

Happy seeding!

Sincerely
Quan Lam
The real thanks are for the people developing, cracking, sharing..:clap: I just want to help giving back some off that stuff.
Thanks for the advice, I'll download and seed popular freeleech torrents as U say, or look for a popular torrent that people download a lot.

@cherno87 you have uploaded 5.9 gb ... look here but when i look to wat you are seeding then it is nothing ....
Yeah, right know im not seeding nothing. I did a fresh windows install yesterday night and I didn't get any torrent yet.
I know that I uploaded 5.9GB, I aksed cause everytime I download something, I try to let my computer on all night to share back the files that I downloaded and last three times it didn't upload back nothing. But as they told me above, probably was that just nobody was downloading those files in that momment (that's why I've seed bonus, cause I were seeding but not uploading cause noone was downloading those files).

Thank you all for clearing out my doubts ♥

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11339 (11339)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the advice. I'll try with "Force start" and "Force re-announce" next time!

The real thanks are for the people developing, cracking, sharing..:clap: I just want to help giving back some off that stuff.
Thanks for the advice, I'll download and seed popular freeleech torrents as U say, or look for a popular torrent that people download a lot.

Yeah, right know im not seeding nothing. I did a fresh windows install yesterday night and I didn't get any torrent yet.
I know that I uploaded 5.9GB, I aksed cause everytime I download something, I try to let my computer on all night to share back the files that I downloaded and last three times it didn't upload back nothing. But as they told me above, probably was that just nobody was downloading those files in that momment (that's why I've seed bonus, cause I were seeding but not uploading cause noone was downloading those files).

Thank you all for clearing out my doubts ♥
Thread completed. Plenty of replies and info here for you. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.