Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent HitmanPro 3.8.32 Build 328 Multilingual (x64 x86) *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11360 (11360)
Member for 8 years
PqQCOj.jpg

2e0do.png

Hitman Pro is the fastest solution to see if your computer is infected with viruses. This software is also portable and can run from a USB Flash Drive, CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software.

Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance.

Features of Hitman Pro 3x.:
- Recognizes and removes viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and other malware.
- Revolutionary innovation in scanning technique to distinguish between malicious and safe software without signatures.
- Short scan time - searches the system within a few minutes.
- No extra system load.
- Impossible to make false positives on important systems files thanks to "profiling" and whitelisting.
- Multi-vendor identification of malware in our real-time "Scan Cloud".
- Automatically restores common system alterations made by malicious software.
- Creates a check point in System Restore before removing malicious software.
- Removes resistant threats using native NT boot-time deleter.
- Removes references to malicious software (like shortcuts and registry entries).
- Free malware scan.

Windows x86/x64 | File size: 25.45 MB

2eYoK.png

QuXhGJ.png

QuXfx8.png

2eGaV.png

See "Readme" text.

2eqtH.png

QhkhOA.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    19 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 19 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e3a74121780ba4f7144dd93fb497fd87214435d6
  • Loadingā€¦

greekfirefor

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
126.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much for sharing this torrent. I remember years ago that it helped me to get rid of a virus but didn't see it updated afterwards for a long time.
Thanks again.

copythief

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
19.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks very much for this software :)

greekfirefor

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
126.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello,

I have been seeding this torrent for 2 days now and still my ratio is 0.00. I think I still can't seed as said.
I leave my laptop working for days to achieve the required ratio and 72 hours seeding. But no matter what I do, I still get zero sharing??

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hello,

I have been seeding this torrent for 2 days now and still my ratio is 0.00. I think I still can't seed as said.
I leave my laptop working for days to achieve the required ratio and 72 hours seeding. But no matter what I do, I still get zero sharing??
We see 14 hours, not 2 days.

If you are having problems with torrents or with your ratio then read How to Improve Your Ratio and .

If you think that the statistics on your profile page are wrong then read So You Think Your Stats Are Wrong

Last edited:

darkit11

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for sharing this release