Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hit & Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello, Mods and Everyone Above the power of Mods.

During the Global Freeleech period, i got a tad greedy and downloaded different version of same software to try and see which one suits my need the best.

Once i was done with testing, i didn't happen to turn on the PC for the next few days, and the next time i turned on PC and came to this site, i had 4 Active Hit & Run Cases. Well, i don't blame the algorithm for flagging my account with H&R cases since i was out of digital world for almost two weeks.

Ever since my return, i had been seeding the files whenever i turned on my PC and just today i hit the base requirements of 3 days of seedtime. but i don't see my active cases drop. I waited a little longer to see if it gets updated but no, no changes have ever so been do.

So my question now that i have hit the base seedtime is:

Do i have no other choice of reducing the H&R other than Zapping the same with Upload credit or Zapping with seed bonus?

I know this isn't a technical glitch. I was planning to make my seedbonus like those of 11 digits like other guys. i know i am being unreasonable, but even so if there is a way where i could keep my seedbonus and also upload credit and make the H&R cases disappear, please do tell. [I am new to this forum, thus asking the veterans about the working] [welp, there is nothing i can do other than zapping if i don't get any other option]

I know i can increase the ratio by seeding the freeleeching files [>5GB], but still i am wondering if something can be done with the pieces i have at the moment.

P.S: Requesting Mods to look into my account just in case to see everything is alright.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Only 2 or the 4 hit and runs have reached 3 days seeding.
The server is often slow to recognise that the seeding requirement has been met.
No need to zap because I will clear the 2 that have 3 days seeding.
Keep seeding and the other H&Rs should go away on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.