Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Hit and Run and canceling torrent/download

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
If I cancel a torrent prior to completing, is it classified as a "Hit and Run" ?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Sadly yes (unless the dev/admins changed it). The reason is that this could be exploited and everyone would cancel the small TeamOS files. You have tho enough seed bonus points and uploaded GB so I would not worry much if I was you.

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Cyler Thank you for your fast reply. It's sad because probably some would do exactly as you mentioned, good protection overall as they have designed it. It's just that a time a time or 2 I have started a download by mistake or later thought..."hmm, do I really need that download?"

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
@Cyler Thank you for your fast reply. It's sad because probably some would do exactly as you mentioned, good protection overall as they have designed it. It's just that a time a time or 2 I have started a download by mistake or later thought..."hmm, do I really need that download?"
You and I both, but sadly it's a technical issue and not a human decision because due to the way the tracker works I don't think there is a way to distinguish between accident and malice.

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Then...
Learn from your mistake.
Think twice or even three times before downloading it.

But in the end, you can zap HnR using BP...

Status
Not open for further replies.