Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hi good friends Please! help me i am having a mad issue (I want to write DvD disk of windows 11 22000.593 version as UEFI bootable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesAdersn

Downloaded
50.4 GB
Uploaded
25.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
CAN ANYONE PLZ briefly guide me i really need to create a UEFI ready bootable DvD windows 11 disk as the title says but every time i failed and it's created in the end a Legacy bootable DvD instead of UEFI ready. I am using Ultra ISO so many tries i suffer and am now fed up.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
You might want to place your question in the thread you got the file from, there the uploader might be able to help you. Start there... no need to start a thread.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@JamesAdersn, IDK if you can create a bootable Windows 11 DVD, 99% of users would use Rufus and create a bootable USB instead of DVD.
Good lucky.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.6 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
I agree with @juanamm. Just burn the ISO to a USB drive using RUFUS. MUCH less hassle and heartburn. Besides, I haven't burned a CD/DVD since in over a decade.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.6 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Have you tried burning the ISO to a DVD using the built-in Windows burning utility?

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
As far as I know you don`t have to create any special dvd, just use the boot menu (not the bios) to choose the UEFI dvd option. as long as the ISO you downloaded is uefi compatible

Also note this:
In the BIOS of the PC, do you see a UEFI - CSM Compatability setting with three options:
-UEFI and Legacy OPROM
-Legacy OPROM only
*Arrow -UEFI only (See what happens when you try this one.)

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Well i have done some deeper research on this as I am in the IT industry, there is nothing much to this, the build has to be UEFI, its not a special dvd cd writing software.
just make sure UEFI is enabled and the build of windows you downloaded is UEFI optional.

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.