Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Hex Editor Neo Ultimate Edition V6.25.00.5960 Final + Portable Official Multilingual

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
Hex Editor Neo Ultimate Edition v6.25.00.5960 Final
Hex Editor Neo Ultimate Edition v6.25.00.5960 Portable Official

Year / Date of Issue: 01/03/2017
The program version: v6.25.00.5960
Developer: Copyright © 2017 HHD Software Ltd.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Platform:
bd59442c80fa84249989097dea4f731e.png

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""
Digit: 32bit.64bit
Language: Multilingual
Treatment: Present
"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""
System requirements:

▪ Windows 7
▪ Windows 8
▪ Windows 8.1
▪ Windows 10
▪ Windows Server 2003
▪ Windows Server 2003 R2
▪ Windows Server 2008
▪ Windows Server 2008 R2
▪ Windows Server 2012
▪ Windows Server 2012 R2
-----------------------------

Hex Editor Neo Ultimate is the most powerful binary editor for experienced professionals wishing the best and knowing the pleasure of working only with high-quality tools.
Hex Editor Neo Ultimate is a professional editor of hexadecimal, decimal and binary files for Windows. The program has the ability to select, view, edit, replace, debug and analyze data. Allows you to compose packages in two mouse clicks, manipulate your EXE, DLL, DAT, AVI, MP3, JPG files with unlimited undo and undo actions. Unlimited history of file changes with visualization and the ability to save the load.
Hex Editor Neo Ultimate is a basic tool for anyone who works with binary files, with disks and computer memory data. Hex Editor Neo has been carefully designed and optimized for better performance. By installing the program you will save valuable time when working with files, disks, PC memory and raw data. The program will allow you to play any action with very large files, when any other editor will hang up and fail.
When using Hex Editor Neo, you can work with several versions of the same file at once, switch between versions in one click, export the change history to a separate file, upload it, share with colleagues, compare data, find differences between files and much more. The main list of functions also includes unlimited undo / redo actions, multiple choice, search and replacement of data models (including regular expressions) in files. Finally, you can view the architecture of internal binary data with the built-in structural viewer.

Capabilities:
• Unlimited undo function.
• Select different objects.
• Save and load selected.
• Search.
• Search and replace.
• Save and load history.
• Creating packages.
• Operations with the clipboard.
• Different modes of operation.
• Set colors in the samples.
• Data Inspector.
• Bookmarks.
• Structure Viewer.
• Statistics.
• Base converter.
• Creating scripts.

Portable Official: "]
Version Features:
▪ Treatment conducted
▪ Portable version of the program that does not require installation .____________________________
Attention!
If your antivirus in this distribution detected a suspicious file in the file (s)
Send the file (s) to an analysis in the anti-virus lab for virus analysts.
Also, you can report a false antivirus response.
Before the response from the virus analysts, do not write anything in this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    teamos-hkrg.com
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    1bb3e9afe49fd0210ca7fdf355eefd7b4a4c3ae2
  • Loading…

Fred49

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Very useful utility

dinidian

Downloaded
1,003.7 MB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i m looking for this software

geniuscoolman

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
64.9 GB
Uploaded
18.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks a lot for your sharing!

AnonymousDJ

Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
manipulate your EXE, DLL
Is this the software to Medicines programs? :wasntme:

vevecta

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
145.6 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you!

hmonnier

Downloaded
52 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
cannot seem to get torrent to start??? cockpit error on my part ?????

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
cannot seem to get torrent to start??? cockpit error on my part ?????
What exactly does that mean "cockpit error"? If the .torrent is in your torrent client just hit stop and restart, if that still does not start it try to updated your trackers.

Johndoe555

Downloaded
129.1 GB
Uploaded
765.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks very much

hmonnier

Downloaded
52 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
What exactly does that mean "cockpit error"? If the .torrent is in your torrent client just hit stop and restart, if that still does not start it try to updated your trackers.
i tried both download apps on the page, actuall regidtered on both, but wheh l clicked to pich up the download link, nothing happened, the screen flashed, then simple redisplayed itself, never provided a link or error or anything. I had no idea what i shpuld have done, but i figured that whatever it was, was incorresct. I still have no idea. I never got a torrent link....

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
i tried both download apps on the page, actuall regidtered on both, but wheh l clicked to pich up the download link, nothing happened, the screen flashed, then simple redisplayed itself, never provided a link or error or anything. I had no idea what i shpuld have done, but i figured that whatever it was, was incorresct. I still have no idea. I never got a torrent link....
Click on torrent link buddy. >>

hmonnier

Downloaded
52 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Click on torrent link buddy. >>
the one that i tried did not show any magnet links, it offered two different urls under the big downlod title. both versions were marked as "direct". if it happns again, ill make better notes. my apologies...

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count