Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Help With Uac Notification On Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aomine-kun

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hello, whenever i try to change my sound devices, and other Windows 10 features, i get an UAC notification
SXq2lJj.png

it's very annoying, the only way i can get rid of it is by turning off the UAC, but this puts my device on risk.
can anyone help me please?

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Kinda weird that you get a UAC notification when changing audio devices. I don't get any such notification when I change audio devices, and yes my UAC is on. .
So, it's likely you have a problem in your system. Go back and re-check your settings. Make sure you have Admin rights on that PC, because it kinda sounds like you don't.
After you check all of that, come back here and let us know if everything is ok or you still have a problem.

Also - please use lookimg.com to upload your img next time.

Aomine-kun

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Kinda weird that you get a UAC notification when changing audio devices. I don't get any such notification when I change audio devices, and yes my UAC is on. .
So, it's likely you have a problem in your system. Go back and re-check your settings. Make sure you have Admin rights on that PC, because it kinda sounds like you don't.
After you check all of that, come back here and let us know if everything is ok or you still have a problem.

Also - please use lookimg.com to upload your img next time.

thank you for the quick response.
Yes i have Admin rights, and UAC is on the default level:

GzaS8.png

i've faced this problem on a previous windows version, it occurs after i optimize the PC with IOBIT system care, and i thought it's a windows problem, so i installed a new windows 10, and the issue wasn't ther until i installed IOBit systemcare and make it optimize my PC, the problem occurred once again.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
If the problem occurs when you use IOBit systemcare, then it would be a good idea to not use that program, and find another program to use... one that doesn't modify the system in such a way that UAC appears when you change a setting.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,362.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Hello, whenever i try to change my sound devices, and other Windows 10 features, i get an UAC notification
SXq2lJj.png

it's very annoying, the only way i can get rid of it is by turning off the UAC, but this puts my device on risk.
can anyone help me please?
Turn it of and there is no risk turn the UAK off..

Aomine-kun

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
But even after i remove IObit, the problem will remains, because IObit has already modified my system, which means i will have to fresh install windows again.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
But even after i remove IObit, the problem will remains, because IObit has already modified my system, which means i will have to fresh install windows again.

Did you try system restore? If that didn't work, then your only other option is a fresh install.

Status
Not open for further replies.