Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Help - Suggest me best Torrent Client Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnitr14

Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I would like to know about which torrent client is best for download & seeding? Utorrent or QbitTorrent or Tixati ?
Can you share with me the best configuration for both download & seeding? Thanks...

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Utorrent 2.2.1 >>>>>>

Tixati is may favorite right now

arnitr14

Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Utorrent 2.2.1 >>>>>>

Tixati is may favorite right now
Thanks, @TheMacGyver
So which one you suggest to me Tixati or Utorrent? Right now I am using Utorrent 2.2.1

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thanks, @TheMacGyver
So which one you suggest to me Tixati or Utorrent? Right now I am using Utorrent 2.2.1
Keep using utorrent.. i gave you setting tweaks. If working dont change..

Last edited by a moderator:

faiza

Downloaded
85.9 GB
Uploaded
6.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
utorrent is best .. light weight and almost everyting in it.

arnitr14

Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Keep using ubittorrent.. I gave you setting tweaks. If working don't change..
Okay. Please take a look after changing the utorrent setting with the setting suggestion link you provide to me I found sedding is not working to me. Help me, please...

Screenshot

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Okay. Please take a look after changing the utorrent setting with the setting suggestion link you provide to me I found sedding is not working to me. Help me, please...

Screenshot
Look you just started. Seeding takes lots of time and depends on anyone downloading what you have downloaded. Days weeks months.. look for current freeleech stuff to download.

squibbles

Lover of pretty things...
Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Are you only seeding 1 torrent?
Anyway, you one image says its seeding? So whats the issue?

arnitr14

Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Look you just started. Seeding takes lots of time and depends on anyone downloading what you have downloaded. Days weeks months.. look for current freeleech stuff to download.

Okay, now I understand seeding takes time. by the way thanks for the time and suggestion guys! @TheMacGyver

@squibbles yes, Just I add one file and download it. after download start sedding it.

squibbles

Lover of pretty things...
Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Okay, now I understand seeding takes time. by the way thanks for the time and suggestion guys! @TheMacGyver

@squibbles yes, Just I add one file and download it. after download start sedding it.
Time yeah... But take a look here, I just took this shot of my Utorrent.

At the time of taking the shot, checkout how many torrents are seeding, and how many were active at that exact moment...

Im trying to say.... once its set up... walk away... it don't work if you stare at it harder... LOL

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
All torrent clients suggested are equally good. Torrent is a protocol and all clients in order to be called torrent clients, follow the same rules of the protocol. Which one you choose is then based on features they might have (support for streaming, support for multitracker, etc) or looks/customization options.

You can download with all and seed with all and the speeds will be the same assuming the settings are the same. Actually, if you take a close look, for the torrent/network options they all have the same options, maybe with different text. After all if one client was THAT much better, we will all be using it and there wouldn't be a need for the rest of the clients.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11327 (11327)
Member for 8 years
Utorrent is best imo. Qbittorrent, Tixati, Transmission if you are on Linux. Enough here. Thread complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.