Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Help/Problem: Torrent continuously shows "Leeching" even when completed days ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I am on Zorin writing my Garuda USB as DD right now. Will be back to torrenting in 25 minutes unless I get stuck in that DD. But as I said I am not sure why even when I have started torrents from active tracking, I still only start seeding after 4-5 hours. At least that is what happened to Zorin OS ones.
You will be back to torrenting with so many torrents with 0 seeders 0 leechers and what will happen in 25 minutes that you will be back the 0 will be 700?????

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
You will be back to torrenting with so many torrents with 0 seeders 0 leechers and what will happen in 25 minutes that you will be back the 0 will be 700?????
Sorry, I do not get your point mate? 700? Not sure what you are talking about.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Stop uploading so many torrents in a row if you cannot seed them stay home to seed.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Stop uploading so many torrents in a row if you cannot seed them stay home to seed.
That is not fair. I am there to seed, but I have work as well. So if I switched to something does not mean I should stay there forever. I was online for 2 hours and had to do my task. I will be back in sometime. What is so wrong in that? Plus, I know if I have created torrents I should be there. What if my power was out, then would you have said the same thing? What if there was some work and I was outside. That comes first and not this torrent. I know what I need to do mate.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Just a reminder...

Thread Title is :

Help/Problem: Torrent continuously shows "Leeching" even when completed days ago​

Now check your comments and see which ones are relative to the questions asked...

You have to understand that other people in the future that might have the same question will come and read this and see only spam about irrelative issues.
We try to keep the threads on the topic and not off-topic.

I will close this since an appropriate answer was given and we need a follow-up, please contact an admin/mod to reopen and as for your other chat, take it to pm or make a different thread.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
This is nuts! @mobi0001 I see that you are seeding nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.