Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyros10

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello, my problem it is impossible to use my pc even after a formatting and a clean installation of windows; as soon as I launch windows after the formatting and after the installation of all the drivers and I return on a navigator firefox or thor then my pc blocks directly and my keyboard keys do not function any more, and sometimes blocks only when I change some parameters of windows like the display. I think someone is using my computer remotely and is blocking it whenever they want, please help me solve this problem and block anyone who attacks my computer and spy on me. Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

DiabloNeurosis

Banned
Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
234.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Disconnect from Internet temporarily (Unplug Ethernet Cable or disable WIFI if you are on laptop), and then restart your device. If your keyboard is still blocked after a few minutes, reply on this thread again

lunchtime

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
949.8 GB
Uploaded
44.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
If it still bricks when you're offline, then your computer has hardware problems. CPU overheating? RAM is bad? Overclock frying things when you try and do something a little more intensive? Reset BIOS / clear CMOS, and clean out your computer, check the cpu cooler is still good.

Kyros10

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Disconnect from Internet temporarily (Unplug Ethernet Cable or disable WIFI if you are on laptop), and then restart your device. If your keyboard is still blocked after a few minutes, reply on this thread again
Hello, first of all thank you for answering me. I deactivated the wifi as you told me and my pc is started correctly but once I activated the wifi my pc this time got stuck when I restarted the computer and sometimes it gets stuck directly or by installing a program or surfing on the internet.

If it still bricks when you're offline, then your computer has hardware problems. CPU overheating? RAM is bad? Overclock frying things when you try and do something a little more intensive? Reset BIOS / clear CMOS, and clean out your computer, check the cpu cooler is still good.
Hello, thank you for answering me quickly, concerning the configuration of my pc it is very good and I check from time to time the temperature of the processor, graphic card and hard disk, everything is good. I don't do anything intensive I use firefox and from time to time I use thor to browse, I had this problem on windows 8.1 before installing windows 10 ltsc, and I remember very well that this problem started when I was using the MT4 trading application on windows 8.1 and now I'm on windows 10 and I haven't installed anything so far, I only use the portable version of thor to browse.

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Format and re-do windows... Hope you have backed up your stuff! geez! it's the number one rule!

Tonee Lim

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
2 TB
Uploaded
21.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
so you are able to reinstall then go on but everything goes poof despite re-install...wow this is reminiscent of those BIOS embedded security thingys...if the subscription was up and current on the payments (can't remember the name...computrace?)...those were supposed to prevent the theft of a device...i think they are still in business because somehow BIOS stuff during Clinton's era came installed with them and unless you remove or disable it right away they are just like...there...big brother like....

also, if you used a driver updater installer and it changed the stock driver for the KB or touch pad/mouse....that could also be cause sometimes of everything hanging and stalling bad....Windows seem to play nice with its stock drivers for KB and Optic interface device and "upgrading these causes a blip sometimes"....

as per old advice i remember...your hardware can handle the software you are feeding it right???....if that's a yes...I'm with vdogeek on this one...worst case scenario of hardware failure...possibly hard drive or memory (especially if you are still rocking those spinning HDDs)...

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
1 Month since any responses... closed, Locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.