Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked hellow plez can u tell me if the screen LP173wd1 TL A3 worck on acer aspire 7250

Status
Not open for further replies.

oualid1998

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hellow plez can u tell me if the screen LP173wd1 TL A3 worck on acer aspire 7250
the screen model LP173wd1 TL A3 comes in acer aspire 7741g so i ask if it wikll worck on the acer aspire 7250 because both have same saze 17.3 1600 x 900 pixels (HD+)
plez any one help me

Last edited by a moderator:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
224.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
yes when you have the correct drivers ...
use google to see wat you need ...

oualid1998

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
yes when you have the correct drivers ...
use google to see wat you need ...
how i kmow if they have the same drivers ? iam not expert at that i use driver booster to install drivers

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Google search for the manufacturer's website for the correct drivers as @SiteWizard suggested. Their Tech Support can help.
Driver programs sometimes don't provide the most current or compatible drivers. The uploaders here do a great job trying to keep these
driver programs updated, but now and then you' won't find the driver you need. Google search is your friend. Good Luck :)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
This has nothing to do with drivers, it's a hardware replacement question the user is asking for.

Sadly no exact answer can be given. The reason is that often (and especially with Acer) the same model number comes with variations depending on the locale. The Asian models often are different than the European models and from American models, even if they have the same model type and on top, you just state Acer 7250 while there are a few 7250 models like 7250-E454G50Mikk - Acer 7250-0209 - Acer 7250-0839, and so on with the possibility that one might use a different type of LCD so one can't tell for sure.

I did notice that your Acer will most likely work with an A3 or an A1. What I know for sure is that Acer will work with an LG/Philips monitor but not with a Samsung one (they both can have the same model type) and make sure that is a 40 pin monitor.

Why not ask the help of a local hardware shop so you won't have any risk.

Either way, there is not much we can do as a site and maybe direct this question to a hardware site or ask someone that knows about hardware in your area. I will let this open in case there is a follow-up, but since not much can be done... I think this should close soon.

Last edited:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
1 month since last reply, closed, locked, and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.