Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct GraphicRiver Animated Real Paint FX-Photoshop Add-On Extension 23116581 -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus

Review
A fantastic photo effect of creating a realistic painted look on any image to create amazing artworks starting from these premade effects and add own touch. It can also be used with a very powerful Free Photoshop Extension - FxBox. This tool is straightforward to use and works with Photoshop CC (from 2014) in any language. Just install the assets, open a Photo and run the Script to get this painted artwork effect: this is very handy when user want to create a decorative paint but have no tools or experience, and it is high as a present!

The code is designed to work with any image, at any resolution and depth. The final result will be in RGB Mode 8-bit regardless of the starting format: remember user can switch back to own settings once the Actionscript have finished. In case the user starting photo is inferior to 2500 pixels it will be resized for the Filters and Pattern Deco Scripts to work correctly and always give a user a good result. The Scripts will behave differently based on user starting area, photo and Document ratio: they will consistently create more scattered parts around the edges and more solid parts towards the centre. Some details and textures are hidden by default in the final .psd file: user can adjust the Layers depending on our composition and objective if a user wants a more abstract look or a more defined one.

These an amazing ActionScript for Adobe Photoshop CC+ have been tested and work with Adobe Photoshop CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018, CC2019 in any language. They have not been tested in ANY language so there is a small possibility of bugs for Arabic or Chinese languages. They work with Texts, Paintings, Illustrations and Photos.

Gianluca Giacoppo is an Italian Graphic Designer/Digital Artist who provides only the best for the online community uploading the highest quality Tools and Resources for other professional graphic designers. The portfolio consists of a bit of everything: Illustrations, Templates, Interfaces, Mock-ups, Photoshop Actions and Text Effects.

• Fx Tool
    • Real-Paint-FX
      • Real-Paint-FX
        • css
          • style.css
        • host
          • install.jsx
          • Real-Paint-FX.jsx
        • img
          • fxbtn_close.png
          • fx_bg.png
        • js
          • CSInterface.js
          • install.js
          • jquery-1.9.1.min.js
          • jquery-slider-pips.js
          • jquery-ui.min.js
          • jquery.modal.min.js
          • main.js
          • tutorial.js
        • lib
          • Real-Paint-FX.pat
          • Real-Paint-FX.tpl
        • index.html
      • Real-Paint-FX.png
    • Real-Paint-FX_installer.jsx
  • Mock-up Sceneries
    • Canvas Frame 01.psd
    • Canvas Frame 02.psd
    • Canvas Frame 03.psd
    • Canvas Frame 04.psd
    • Canvas Frame 05.psd
  • Scripts (actions)
    • Animation - Real Paint FX.atn
    • Real Paint FX Patterns.pat
    • Real Paint FX Tools.tpl
    • Real-Paint-FX.jsx
  • Textures
    • texture 1.png
    • texture 2.png
    • texture 3.png
    • texture 4.png
    • texture 5.png
  • Quick Guide.pdf
  • Read Me.html

What is new in the update (Released on February 19, 2019):
  • Add-on files included: Layered PSD, Transparent PNG, Photoshop PAT, Photoshop ATN, Photoshop JSX;
  • Works with: TIFF, PSD, CMYK, JPG, RAW;
  • Minimum Adobe CS version CC.

System requirements:
Adobe Photoshop C++ CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018, CC2019.

Screenshots:

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!

File: Animated.Real.Paint.FX-Photoshop.Add-On.Extension.23116581.7z
SHA-1: a99012ddac4ad60f620bdcd412025d2f7342fc7a
MD5: 8eb29bde3829c711b2612d0770898050
CRC32: 68956568

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links (Size: 660.58 MB):

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Power User
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
This is an extension have 600MB (zipped) or 900 MB unzipped! I put Table of content with all I upload!
i just check the contents and everything is the same i do not understand why this is bigger :/

this is the one i uploaded its the same extension/script

Last edited:

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
i just check the contents and everything is the same i do not understand why this is bigger :/

this is the one i uploaded its the same extension/script
From official webpage
Last Update February 19, 2019
Add-on files included: Layered PSD, Transparent PNG, Photoshop PAT, Photoshop ATN, Photoshop JSX,
Works with: TIFF, PSD, CMYK, JPG, RAW
Minimum Adobe CS version CC.

Their codes are different, functions are polished and improved. Folders FxTool (450.41 MB) and Scripts (actions) (449.98 MB) both have content above 260MB (zipped).

@Hawkeye
Maybe you can merge both threads in one just put my links below yours and add some info from my thread to explain members differences!
I saw your thread a moment before I started to edit the thread today, so I went to check your content before I decided to quit with posting and then I saw a difference in size. So I decided to post anyway.

Hawkeye

Power User
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@Hawkeye
Maybe you can merge both threads in one just put my links below yours and add some info from my thread to explain members differences!
I saw your thread a moment before I started to edit the thread today, so I went to check your content before I decided to quit with posting and then I saw a difference in size. So I decided to post anyway.
its all good mate :) i will download yours later on and test :p there must be some differences because the sizes so ill just leave it :)

madhuronda

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Hello I am struck up with following error.please see screen shot attached.any solution to this Error 8800?
My system configuration: Intel Pentium III ,NVIDIA Ge Force 210 graphcis card 4gb RAM running photoshop cc 2019 on windows 10 Enterprise.

HOLTZMANN

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Thanks for that, bro
I've been looking for downloading this plugin for a long time