Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Grand Theft Auto V by SE7EN 1.0.1180.1

djzion

Downloaded
13.1 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Did you install Direct X, Net Framework, Visual C?
yes i already install and reinstall but nothing happen i think i need to upgrade to ryzen 7 my pc trash all games working except gta 5 thanks for the help i end seeding

Iceman96

Verified Member
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
11.2 TB
Ratio
yes i already install and reinstall but nothing happen i think i need to upgrade to ryzen 7 my pc trash all games working except gta 5 thanks for the help i end seeding
I don't know buddy, I'm stil waiting for mine 2 download this is what I have try to reinstall your OS, I can't help you more then that.

Last edited:

TexasToni

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Hello , thank you for torrent , i have a question , i install english and in game i see russian only! how i can change that?

isnerthatsme

Downloaded
5.8 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Have anyone manages go get scripthook or any other trainer work? It just won't open it in game even i moved all files.

Iceman96

Verified Member
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
11.2 TB
Ratio
Have anyone manages go get scripthook or any other trainer work? It just won't open it in game even i moved all files.
Sorry 4 late reply yes, just search for Menyoo gta v trainer and follow given instruction, I'm using it

gopy1

Verified Member
Downloaded
64.6 GB
Uploaded
937.7 GB
Ratio
It`s not installing .. bro .., everytime intstaller crashes ..when i tried to install .. What`s the problem .? :(

gopy1

Verified Member
Downloaded
64.6 GB
Uploaded
937.7 GB
Ratio
bro Thank`s for ans, but it`s to late ,. i have downloaded other version .., now i am planning to install that version which i now downloaded ,when i was free ..later on i `ll tell u ..with screenshots . :)

Iceman96

Verified Member
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
11.2 TB
Ratio
bro Thank`s for ans, but it`s to late ,. i have downloaded other version .., now i am planning to install that version which i now downloaded ,when i was free ..later on i `ll tell u ..with screenshots . :)
No probs, I would stick to fit girl repack as alternative ;)