Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Good Old Games Colossal Collection - DRM Free Games - October 29th, 2015

Dineshiro

Downloaded
23.8 GB
Uploaded
801 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
t h a n k you

AtlantisVip

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for asking. So far it works great. Right now I am on its 17th revision (version 0.17c) I added intercloud transfers (from Gdrive to Onedrive or Mega for example), support for private trackers such as ours, and trying to overcome limitations left and right like Gdrive limit of 750GB bandwidth per day from a single source. When the time comes (or allows) I will beta test it here on Team OS.

Thank you for the reply. should have probably messaged you. Let me know if you need Beta testers : )

Garion70

Downloaded
10.6 GB
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
great job, thanks for share.

skpManiac

Greetings from England :)
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
305.9 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
OMG this is awesome mate - I have a 14TB drive full of old games inc CoinOps NEXT II and CoinOps COMPLETE - these will be a great addition to that drive :) Thanks so much

Terryator222

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
131.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Big file. I want to download only a couple of these games.

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Big file. I want to download only a couple of these games.
Sorry, my friend, but no go... I have stored this on a cloud as one zip file for my sake and then shared with you.

What I can do is upload a few of these temporarily for you and send you the links. Just don't expect too much ?.

Put the list here...

ucidehtoreza

Downloaded
37.8 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@mkrleza i want these game ... full of game and its free too choose ....

psychopat78

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
e.g. I had issues with SW: Knights of the Old Republic even on Win 7:banghead: (Same even in virtual machine) - now I play it on Win 10 without any problems! <--- seriously....??? :clap:oh my can't wait to have the pack in my stuff... tho kinda big pack i don't care.. got enough hdd space....for all others packs as well!! will do one per day tho... cause got others thing i need here lmao :D thanks for the share!!! :h::inlove: can't wait to play back SWKotOR 1 and 2!!! even wondering if i could find profile for my keyboard here on teamOS gunna check that out!!!

I don't have room enough on my HDD (even though I have 6 TB HDD). I am seeding 100+ other torrents after all. And now I'm uploading two (2) more 100 GB+ GoG packs (to MEGA and Yandex), so... I don't think so, sorry!

hey i could seed them i got a little 23tb across all my drives!!! lol small space i even lose myself...!:rofl:

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
hey i could seed them i got a little 23tb across all my drives!!! lol small space i even lose myself...!:rofl:
Yeah, nice idea. A couple of glitches tho... You can't upload torrents as a Registered user. And even if you could - you'd have to wait months to get enough leechers who would be willing to seed such large files.

None the less, if anybody wants any particular title - notify me and I'll temporarily upload it to my cloud. ??‍?

psychopat78

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
yeah i working on being a verified user at the moment... just need more reactions....to hit min of 100 i know i'm on the right track!!! since i dont have any hit and run warnings yet with torrent i 'm downloading so far... and got half reaction score needed... but cool would it be possible just to upload SWKotOR 1 and 2 i miss playing those good star wars rpg.... pretty please @mkrleza :sweating: j/k :h: but i want those two titles badly and 100% working on windows 10 20H2?

Yeah, nice idea. A couple of glitches tho... You can't upload torrents as a Registered user. And even if you could - you'd have to wait months to get enough leechers who would be willing to seed such large files.

None the less, if anybody wants any particular title - notify me and I'll temporarily upload it to my cloud. ??‍?

yeah i working on being a verified user at the moment... just need more reactions....to hit min of 100 i know i'm on the right track!!! since i dont have any hit and run warnings yet with torrent i 'm downloading so far... and got half reaction score needed... but cool would it be possible just to upload SWKotOR 1 and 2 i miss playing those good star wars rpg.... pretty please @mkrleza :sweating: j/k :h: but i want those two titles badly and 100% working on windows 10 20H2?

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Sure, buddy. I'll do it today. BTW, I'll react to your posts ?

BTW, don't double post... You could get warned. I'll PM you and you can contact me there.

psychopat78

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
yay!! thanks alot @mkrleza and thanks in advance for the helping hand!!! also the two star wars games but u can take ur time i going to get some rest now, been up all nite...lol:snooze:

Algeria31

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Dame,thank you,but is there any chanse to get GB Bikes pc license with please?search it sonce long time,on most populaire sites games,youtube..............no way to get it,maybe one day i will find it here.