Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials Get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update - Windows 2004 version x64 [Official Microsoft]

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update - Windows 2004 version x64 [Official Microsoft]

win_upgrade.md.png

When the Windows 10 May 2020 Update is ready for your device, it will be available to download from the Windows Update page in Settings. Choose a time that works best for you to download the update. You'll then need to restart your device and complete the installation. After that, your device will be running Windows 10, version 2004. (To check whether you're already running the May 2020 Update, select View update history on the Windows Update settings page.) Also note the following:
  • If you want to install the update now, select Start
    win10_logo_small.png
    > Settings
    setting_logo_small.png
    > Update & Security
    refresh_logo_small.png
    > Windows Update
    refresh_logo_small.png
    , and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.​
  • If version 2004 isn't offered automatically through Check for updates, you can get it manually through the Update Assistant.​
This is Microsoft's official online assistant to update your Windows 10 to the latest 2004 version.
You must have an activated copy of Windows 10 installed.
If you are still running Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you must install Windows 10 before using this wizard.

NOTE: Tested on Windows 10 Pro 1909 x64 stock full version, if you have an older version and it doesn't work for you, please upgrade to version 1909.
If you use Windows modified/custom/lite check with the author of that build.

2004_version.png

Windows10UpgraderApp.exe: 0/72

If you want to download the app directly from Microsoft in order to have better compatibility with your device, you can do it here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @juanamm For The App ;)

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
81.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for this update information. and App :rock:

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the application but it gives me a dll missing error.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the application but it gives me a dll missing error.
What version of Windows 10 are you currently using?
This app works correctly with full stock versions.
If it is a modified Windows / custom / lite you should ask in the thread that you downloaded it.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
What version of Windows 10 are you currently using?
This app works correctly with full stock versions.
If it is a modified Windows / custom / lite you should check the thread that you downloaded it.
Not RTM version but fully customized version. Is that the reason for the error?
it is "OS Build 19042.450"

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Not RTM version but fully customized version. Is that the reason for the error?
Only the author of the customization can answer that question.
I do not know what things he has modified and if they are the cause of its error.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Only the author of the customization can answer that question.
I do not know what things he has modified and if they are the cause of its error.
Sounds logical enough to me

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Sounds logical enough to me
This version was downloaded and tested from a 64-bit version of Windows 10, so I don't think it works in 32-bit.
DLL errors in "Windows10UpgraderApp.exe" are commonly caused by incorrectly configured system settings or irregular entries in the Windows registry.
This error can be repaired with special software such as PC Repair that repairs the registry and optimizes the system settings to regain stability .
But in customized or modified versions it is best to consult with the author of them since you can spoil their work or the operating system itself.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
This version was downloaded and tested from a 64-bit version of Windows 10, so I don't think it works in 32-bit.
DLL errors in "Windows10UpgraderApp.exe" are commonly caused by incorrectly configured system settings or irregular entries in the Windows registry.
This error can be repaired with special software such as PC Repair that repairs the registry and optimizes the system settings to regain stability .
But in customized or modified versions it is best to consult with the author of them since you can spoil their work or the operating system itself.
I will run some repairs and keep u informed.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
This is the error

Last edited by a moderator:

abood

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
33.2 GB
Uploaded
13.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you for sharing also for the application

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
This is the error

First of all, to rule out a problem downloading the app, try to download it directly from Microsoft: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445

I can give you a couple of tips to try to restore the DLLs and what has been modified from the original code, but I do not know if it will work for you and I do not know if this will not spoil the modifications that the author of your construction has made.

If it were an original stock version of Windows I would advise you to try it, but since you commented that your version of Windows was modified, the execution of the commands that I will share with you are under your own responsibility, I am not responsible for damages or things that later do not work.

Run as administrator CMD console, execute these commands, one by one, and before executing the second you have to restart the PC, likewise you must restart it when executing the second command.

Code:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

dism_.md.png

Code:
sfc /scannow

sfc-5.md.jpg

If this does not solve it, listen to me and consult the Windows Modifier that customized your version.

I hope I've helped.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
First of all, to rule out a problem downloading the app, try to download it directly from Microsoft: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445

I can give you a couple of tips to try to restore the DLLs and what has been modified from the original code, but I do not know if it will work for you and I do not know if this will not spoil the modifications that the author of your construction has made.

If it were an original stock version of Windows I would advise you to try it, but since you commented that your version of Windows was modified, the execution of the commands that I will share with you are under your own responsibility, I am not responsible for damages or things that later do not work.

Run as administrator CMD console, execute these commands, one by one, and before executing the second you have to restart the PC, likewise you must restart it when executing the second command.

Code:

dism_.md.png

Code:
sfc /scannow

sfc-5.md.jpg

If this does not solve it, listen to me and consult the Windows Modifier that customized your version.

I hope I've helped.
Trying your methods at the moment. I am going to keep u updated. Thanks so much

Code:

dism_.md.png

Code:
sfc /scannow

sfc-5.md.jpg

I hope I've helped.
Failed. I think i am going to test it on my own customized Windows 10 and then again keep u updated.

LanRoy

Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the update, works perfectly for me.