Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Garuda-Cinnamon-Ultimate-"Golden Eagle" 201007-linux-zen.iso.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10982 (10982)
Member for 8 years
PGaZgo.jpg

2e0do.png

We are happy to announce the release of a brandnew Garuda Linux version, called "Golden Eagle"!
A lot of people have been downloading our last release and gave valuable feedback. Thanks for that.

With this new release most of the reported bugs have been fixed - along with some other QoL changes to the existing presets.
As you might have noticed, we added 5 new versions to our repertoire: Mate, Cinnamon, Recbox, UKUI and BSPWM. From now on, the editions containing window managers (i3wm, BSPWM, Recbox, Wayfire), Deepin and UKUI will be available in Lite editions only.
Also we have changed the Deepin settings to be rather untouched since altered settings proved to be too buggy.
We also slimmed down our Ultimate editions and moved some more applications from Lite to Ultimate since a lot of users found them to be too bloated. We have made a compromise between "too bloated" and "not working fine out of the box" which should be fine for most people. In addition to that we provide two so called "Barebones" editions which contain only the minimum amount of DE (KDE/GNOME) to get going. Since there are no applications/theming/metapks included we wont provide support for these editions, you are on your own when you decide to install them.
Our Welcome app now got more useful settings to toggle such as en-/disabling printer or samba support to make the jumpstart easier. To help setting up the system there is now a simple setup wizard which contains several options such as setting the initial mirrorlist, upgrading Lite to Ultimate or adding Snap/Flatpak support in Lite.
We dropped preload since it seemed to cause issues during installation and improved battery life (and less fan noise!) by adding auto-cpufreq-git. Laptop users should notice a notable difference!
To take advantage of BTRFS features installs using this filesystem now create @ @home @log subvolumes by default. This way the final space consumption of the snapshots is lowered.
Notable version upgrades include GNOME 3.38, Plasma 5.19.5, Firefox 81, Linux-zen 5.8.13 and Mesa 20.2.

Another change which was going on in the last few weeks was the move to fosshost.org 3 servers. They provide VPS and other resources to FOSS projects.
We applied for resources to power our infrastructure and got approved! The guys at fosshost were really kind and helpful, shoutouts to them!
Along with this move we aquired new domains for our project. Thus our main presence resides at *.garudalinux.org (homepage was reworked as well to have a modern look) as you also might have noticed already.
We believe in open source and want to offer some of its best applications (and alternatives to proprietary services!) to the people. Thats why we added Searx, Bitwarden, BigBlueButton and Nextcloud to our offerings, found easily via start.garudalinux.org 13 or our welcome app.
Some notes concerning the Nextcloud instance: It can be used as Matrix Client for our Matrix instance and is linked to BigBlueButton. We decided to offer every user 250MB space for now. Although it might not seem much, this can be used for backing up dotiles (aka settings), contacts & calendar or notes for example. Depending on how many users actually use this we might provide more space in the future. See it as a proof-of-concept for using an open source ecosystem as alternative to proprietary ones!

As always we encourage you to visit our forum if you are experiencing problems or having questions! (There is also Telegram but we prefer the forum since it acts like a database of questions every user can access rather than a chat, also some of our team members are only active there)

ISO File Size: 4.8 GB

2eYoK.png

PYow1d.png

PYoct3.png

2eGaV.png

Burn to USB with Rufus. Run Live or install.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    12f9304480c6c9c00b94c1e765cb4fb9c6973251
  • Loading…

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
@Mr. Spacely Make as a Light Green bro
Edit : OMG I didn't notice that freeleech Requests are increased to MIN 5Gb
no worries

Thank you for sharing bro gonna try it :h:

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
I was checking out the Garuda stuff earlier today on Distrowatch. Very intriguing!!

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Gonna check this out for awhile. Thank you @Mr. Spacely . Must be a blonde thing. First we've heard of Distrowatch @Astro , very cool.
The things you learn here never cease.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10982 (10982)
Member for 8 years
@Mr. Spacely Make as a Light Green bro
Edit : OMG I didn't notice that freeleech Requests are increased to MIN 5Gb
no worries

Thank you for sharing bro gonna try it :h:
It is Freeleech now. Must have forgot.

shameera

OS Master & Windows Modifier
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
25.9 GB
Uploaded
13 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
696 (705)
Member for 10 years
Great Effort Thanks Alot Mr. Spacely

star trek

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
downloaded and installed Garuba ultimate and is Fantastic.. Awesome ...Very Very Good ...very thks to let me know this wonderful Distro !!!
Long Life to Garuba and Long life to Teamos.hkrg !!!!

tarkas458

Downloaded
3 TB
Uploaded
86.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thanks for the share excellent

nabilps5

Downloaded
18.3 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks garuda is best linux os

NobleWolf

Downloaded
196.3 GB
Uploaded
33.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Garuda is quite cool. I was chatting to the developers a few weeks back and they are good people.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
88 (103)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this. 201022 is released, so downloading that and installing on Ninja W10. :)

Ziobi1933

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you, it's the best system I've used

Meeter

Banned
Downloaded
22.1 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have been using this one as a daily driver and I can give it 3 thumbs up!

DarkAssassin

Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
50.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank You for this Brother. Much Appreciated

Wise2000

Downloaded
530.7 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Excellent Share Thank You
Excellent Share Thank You

star trek

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello Everybody !!!! Please also TRY GARUDA LXQT ULTIMATE.......IT'S AWESOME A MASTERPIECE OF SOFTWARE !!!!!!!! VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD !!!!!

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Hello Everybody !!!! Please also TRY GARUDA LXQT ULTIMATE.......IT'S AWESOME A MASTERPIECE OF SOFTWARE !!!!!!!! VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD !!!!!
Yo, chill. I believe you, but calm down and turn CAPS off... Garuda is very good, I agree (if you're into Arch and always rolling)!

star trek

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
oh i'm so sorry Garuda Cinnamon,Kdeand xfce suddenly started to give me problems..... have to delete and change ditro !!!!

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
oh i'm so sorry Garuda Cinnamon,Kdeand xfce suddenly started to give me problems..... have to delete and change ditro !!!!
Change distro? Simply install another.
Or do you mean change flavor? Use google. I'm not that familiar with Arch but I think it can be done through Synaptic.

mosta55

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks so much sir great job