Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News Fitgirl's reaction about NEED FOR SPEED: HEAT P2P Medicines IS ACTUALLY A STOLEN CODEX ONE. AND WHY IT’S BAD

"This was originally posted on Fitgirl's website, I heard a lots of things about Medicines, even i had downloaded from DODI's website. But didn't installed. Why? Read this..."

Yesterday ShivShubh (CorePack team, currently almost non-active, so don’t blame the whole group) released a P2P Medicines for Need for Speed: Heat. In the attachment he has added that this Medicines was sent to him by some “private friend” (citing: “This Medicines was made possible entirely with the help from a very private friend so credits to him but his identity I will not disclose.”). Well, no.

I was happy in the beginning. I had the repack ready since the game official release, and that 16.2 GB were sitting there for 1.5 months already. I quickly verified the Medicines files and then ran it on three PCs I have access to. On my home Windows 7 it worked. But on the other two Windows 10 PCs it crashed after a few seconds in the task manager. That was strange. I’ve experienced similar behavior before, with older DeltaT Medicines, CPY’s Octopath Traveler, some CODEX Medicines. It always ment Denuvo triggers in place.

And then I took a closer look at the Medicines files itself. And they looked very familiar to all latest CODEX Denuvo Medicines. Yep, even the main Medicines file has the denuvo64.dll as a name and it is almost the same size as last CODEX Borderlands 3 Medicines. But that doesn’t mean anything, right? Wrong. If you open that DLL in CFF Explorer and go to Exports table, you will see a phrase “DenuvoIsFinished”, which is a CODEX “watermark” for all of their D Medicines. You can find it in the said BL3 Medicines as well.

What is different though is the compressibility of those files. NFSH dll can be compressed to less than 100 KB, while other CODEX Medicines are almost uncompressible due to custom protection/compression they use to protect their Denuvo findings from competitive groups and Irdeto, the owner of Denuvo.

Just to be 100% sure I asked a few renowned members of cs.rin.ru about that Medicines (who know stuff about Medicines, debugging and so on) – they all confirmed my suspicions. So currently the situation looks like this to me.

CODEX did their Medicines on November 15 (timestamp on a file) and started testing it. It’s a major group, they have to have at least a dozen of testers on different setups to check their Medicines. It’s almost a New Year now – 1.5 months has passed. The only reason of them NOT releasing this Medicines is a bad state of it. Not working on two of my machines just confirms the theory.

Unfortunately, one of their testers wasn’t as good as they thought. And he/she leaked outside the group. I don’t know when it happened, but the tester who did it is a complete idiot.

Not only he leaked what had to stay private, but he leaked the unprotected Medicines. Which is now in hands of Denuvo engineers – and trust me, they are not dumb, they will make all their best to NOT allow those methods to work anymore. So, my dear tester idiot and ShivShubh (who confirmed that he shared that Medicines with COREPACK TESTERS before releasing the Medicines to public). You both just made Denuvo stronger. And nobody will tell when CODEX or CPY or anyone else will make their Denuvo Medicines again, if ever.

Congratulations.

Nobody did better job for this DRM than you two. You can now go and apply for a position in Irdeto.

And you, my fellow pirates, let’s just hope that anti-Denuvo war will continue after that huge blow. But don’t expect miracles now. Even if it’s a New Year Eve. And yes, even if the Medicines would be perfect, after I’ve discovered it’s been stolen I would never make a repack based on it. Yep, I’m not a scene, but without those guys repackers are nothing and every single group deserves respect for their efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeijuroAkashi

Downloaded
29.1 GB
Uploaded
620.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Very true mate.. :\

lilitheseeder

Downloaded
280.9 GB
Uploaded
3.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Absolutely shameful, this will only hurt the two scene groups fighting denuvo.

dagmand

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
167.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Damn. Can only agree that it is a shame.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
In DODI they reportedly published the same Medicines even before CP and nothing happened to them.
The NFS is still published there. xD

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
240 (247)
Member for 7 years
everything usually will leak... thanks to that friend, that knows somebody who knows somebody! lol the down fall it ruins it for the ones who wait!

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 6 years
In DODI they reportedly published the same Medicines even before CP and nothing happened to them.
The NFS is still published there. xD
May be DODI though he will become more popular if publish anyone else. But his thought drowned in sea. Now, Denuvo have CODEX algorithm so they will be more powerful than today. Who knows will Codex & CPY Medicines future games? Infact i was waiting for RDR2.
After this I lost my hope.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
May be DODI though he will become more popular if publish anyone else. But his thought drowned in sea. Now, Denuvo have CODEX algorithm so they will be more powerful than today. Who knows will Codex & CPY Medicines future games? Infact i was waiting for RDR2.
After this I lost my hope.

Do not lose hope friend! All software has a gateway while it is executable! Just as that gap was achieved others ;)