Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Final Fantasy 8 on Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I have been to several apk sites and it fails to install with no real error message. I have downloaded it about 4 times thinking the download got corrupt. I unzips fine but I cant seem to install it. If some1 can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. :h:
-dOpe

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
1st) i need know what android version you using .
2nd) what android installer you using.
and i take it we are talking about Final Fantasy VIII Remastered as final fantasy vIII
That port was based on VIII's PC version, resulting in a Steam transference that was significantly rougher around the edges. The long-term effect of this is that VIII was absent when VII and IX were ported to Android and iOS in 2015. Coming from the PC code, VIII was incompatible with mobile technology

some helpful info
Android 8.0 Oreo and later

Google changed how APK installations work in Android 8.0 Oreo. It hasn’t changed much since. This is how to install APKs on all modern versions of Android:

Download the APK you want to install.
You can either navigate to your Download folder using a file browser app or simply begin the install by clicking on the completed download in your mobile browser.
Android will ask you to grant permission to either the file browser or your web browser to install the app. Grant the permission and it should bounce you back to the installation screen. If not, navigate back to your Download folder after granting the permission to try again.
The app should be safely installed.

It will work like any other app you download. You can find the icon in the app drawer, open the app, and do whatever. There are some apps that may not install on your device due to compatibility reasons. Many apps with Internet permissions may hound you to download the latest version on the Google Play Store before it’ll let you use the app. There isn’t much you can do about that if it happens.

Install from Unknown Sources method (old method)

Before Android Oreo, users had to enable the Install from Unknown Sources setting to install third-party APKs on their devices. The process otherwise remains mostly the same.

Download the APK you want to install.
Navigate to your phone settings menu then to the security settings. Enable the Install from Unknown Sources option.
Use a file browser and navigate to your download folder. Tap the APK to begin the installation process.
The app should safely install.

Everything we said earlier still applies here. Some apps may simply not install for compatibility reasons and apps may hound you to get the updated version from the Play Store before it lets you use the app. This method only works on devices running versions of Android older than Android Oreo.
A photo of Amazon's Appstore starting up

Third party app stores

Choose the third party app store you want and download the APK.
Follow the steps above to install the APK to your device.
Once the store is installed, open it up and surf for whatever apps you want. Download and install them as you would any other app store.
On devices running Android Oreo or higher, make sure you grant the app store permission to install apps to avoid problems. Those on older versions of Android need to make sure the Install from Unknown Sources option or installs will fail.

You should be able to open your new third party app store, download apps, and install them without worries. To be frank, most apps you find on most third party apps stores are available in the Play Store anyway. However, there are some exclusives here and there. Plus, F-Droid in particular is a neat place for some power user tools and stuff like that.

The best third party app stores for Android

Amazon Appstore
APKMirror
APKPure
APKUpdater
Aptoide

F-Droid
Humble Bundle
QooApp
Samsung Galaxy Apps
Yalp Store

Last edited:

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
My device is Samsung Galaxy A11 on Android version 11. It is also a 32bit device, which could be causing the error. Im installing thru Google Drive as well (If that matters)

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
My device is Samsung Galaxy A11 on Android version 11. It is also a 32bit device, which could be causing the error. Im installing thru Google Drive as well (If that matters)
Try downloading from apk pure i have it running on widows 11 no problem as well as just loaded it onto my fussion 5 no problems would have tried it on my blackview but it chock a block at this point in time/
im downloading it now from apk pure to my mega account give me time to check it out if all ok ill pm you the link

Last edited:

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
i cant find it on apkpure sadly :(

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@dOpeify, doing a search I found these (haven't tried them):
Forum thread: https://palacioandroid.com/juegos-pagos/final-fantasy-viii-remastered-apk-1-0-0-desbloqueado/
Download link: https://enlaces-del-juego.com/final-fantasy-viii-apkdata/

Other: https://dlandroid.com/final-fantasy-viii-remastered-apk

Last edited:

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks for the help guys but i think i wont be able to play it with my device becus it isnt compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.