Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent F-Secure Freedome VPN 2.64.767.0 Repack ✯TeamOS✯

br-olay

Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
yep, the software is buggy, not going to seed it !! found the same version in 7zip version which works for me, which i am seeding
can you share it? please DM me :( thanks

chishi

Downloaded
424.7 GB
Uploaded
310.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
niubi my firend
!
thank you

chily21

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you very much sir

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
For anyone having difficulty getting connected to the Internet: THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOU USE TINY WALL...
I tried to enable whitlist by window as well as whitlist by executable and niether appeared to make any difference. So I disabled the firewall briefly and Freedome connected immediately!
I then went back to Tiny Wall and also whitelisted by process and then reenabled Tiny Wall and now all is running fine!
Good luck; I hope that this was of use to someone...
OK, I made one mistake; I updated to this version and TinyWall cannot run at the same time; Freedome just won't connect. So I uninstalled and downloaded and installed the previous version - version 2.51.70.0.
You can find it in the "Similar Threads" at the bottom of this page (a direct download from Mirkec).
A wish for further good luck (and a personal hope that I am right this time.. ;)
Thank you to all involved in the ';fixing' and uploading of this software. I hope I can finally download all my TV series and movies again (RIP RARBG,,, sob)..

Well, this appears to do nothing to help us download our torrents....
I did have a lovely time in Vienna though (well, my PC thinks we did).
BTW, anyone have any idea as to why it would block my PC from accessing the Internet after a reboot?
I guess it stops unwanted tracking and monitoring of our activities; but I don't think it's meant to do it this way...
My head hurts (but I'd still love to hear from anyone who can answer the big question; why did it block my access to the Net?)

Last edited:

yozzyurubuza

Downloaded
36.3 GB
Uploaded
93 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Working fine for me, great app, thanks!
It was able to resolve my problem wherein my ISP is having a very inconsistent connection with my AWS machine hosted in Singapore, so by using this VPN and selecting SG, my connection does not get dropped anymore.

Tnjoker865

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
ty will try this out

lecruel