Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct EVENTIDE ENSEMBLE PLUG-IN BUNDLE v2.14.4

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
EVENTIDE ENSEMBLE PLUG-IN BUNDLE v2.14.4

Pb9Sa8.png

DESCRIPTION

This is Eventides Complete Plug-In Bundle, containing over 30 of some of the highest quality Plug-Ins on the market. They would normally need a hardware I-Lock device to use. No such need for this what-so-ever! There is also no need for a subscription. I have included most of the manuals in .PDf form. You WiLL NEED A DAW to use them, they are in VST/VST3/AAX(modified) formats and you may choose which formats to install depending on the DAW used and your personal preferences. The VirusTotal is for the entire.RAR file. Further VirusTotal Information is inside the compressed file.

Eventide plug-ins give you the ability to make your recordings evoke the sonic landscape of legendary albums and open the doors to the creation of new sounds never heard before. Our legacy plugins like the H910 Harmonizer and H3000 Factory recreate the iconic sounds used by top artists, engineers, and producers such as Steve Vai, Tony Visconti, Dave Pensado, Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa, Eddie Van Halen, and many more. The ensemble is also packed with new, award-winning effects such as Blackhole, Tverb, Physion — unique tools not found anywhere else.

The Ensemble bundle includes emulations of legendary boxes plus classic EQs, compressors, dynamics processors, delays, reverbs, and pitch changers used by the best in the business.

Eventide Effects Have been used in virtually every hit record for over 40 years
Eventide plug-ins sound exactly like the original hardware
To truly experience the unique sound of classic gear, the plug-ins need to be painstakingly designed to faithfully emulate the nuances of the primitive analog and digital circuitry. When Eventide recreates a classic piece of gear, it is one of our own. These plug-ins are not emulations created by third parties.

Over 3500 presets to get you started. These presets were carefully crafted to unleash your creativity. Many of our presets were created by the industry’s most successful engineers and producers.

Dave Pensado
George Massenburg
Joe Chiccarelli
Tony Visconti
Flood & Alan Moulder
Andrew Scheps
John Agnello
Caitlyn Aurelia Smith
Robin Finck
Richard X
Suzanne Ciani
Damian Taylor
Dave Darlington
Vance Powell
Scott Gershin
Chris Zane
Colin Newman
Stewart Lerman
Jonsi & Alex from Sigur Ros
Alessandro Cortini
Richard Devine
Vernon Reid
Matt Lange
Sasha
Sebastian Arocha-Morton
Chris Carter
Steve Rosenthal

Pb91kJ.png

Pb95VD.png

Pb9F1g.png

Pb9I25.png

Pb9Jem.png

Pb9apA.png

Pb9yZR.png

PbP9de.png

PLUS MORE...
HASHs:
Pbzf9r.png

INSTALLATION:
Un-RAR file, inside Program Folder Un-RAR r2r-9975.rar, the rest will decompress and sync.
All .nfo files may be opened with TEXT editor or by adding on or changing the extension to .txt.
Click on .exe file and select which plug-in extensions you would like installed and where.
No files by Team R2R have been changed, all available USER MANUALS can be found in the USER GUIDEs .RAR file as PDFs.
ENJOY!

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.3.4.1
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    02ef26a83454504393b69d4016251a10fba35788
  • Loading…

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11368 (11368)
Member for 8 years
OK. Third thread now. Are these all the same? Which one do you want to keep?

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
OK. Third thread now. Are these all the same? Which one do you want to keep?
I apologize for all the mistakes I am making. I also wanted to thank you and everyone who has helped me and been so patient while I learn to create posts, etc. It feels really good to be able to do more than just seed to help out the members of TeamOS. I will try to always be a VIP, more because it allows me to grab all the files posted and seed them, but more importantly, it helps with the real-world $$ expenses of running a site like this. I can't imagine anyone is really getting rich, great if they are! The employees etc. of this site deserve so much more than they are probably getting. I will forever be in debt to all of you. You have created more than a place to get free software safely, you have created something quite a bit more special as I see it. It is a place to meet good people, make friends, and learn while also getting the help which you would be hard-pressed to get anywhere else. :rock::rock:TeamOS:rock:

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
I apologize for all the mistakes I am making. I also wanted to thank you and everyone who has helped me and been so patient while I learn to create posts, etc. It feels really good to be able to do more than just seed to help out the members of TeamOS. I will try to always be a VIP, more because it allows me to grab all the files posted and seed them, but more importantly, it helps with the real-world $$ expenses of running a site like this. I can't imagine anyone is really getting rich, great if they are! The employees etc. of this site deserve so much more than they are probably getting. I will forever be in debt to all of you. You have created more than a place to get free software safely, you have created something quite a bit more special as I see it. It is a place to meet good people, make friends, and learn while also getting the help which you would be hard-pressed to get anywhere else. :rock::rock:TeamOS:rock:
You are and will be the most humble and beautiful soul member , people like you make not only this forum but also world more human able, beautiful, you deserve the best my friend, your heart is just amazing , my regards comrade .:inlove:

Big Johnson

Downloaded
27.8 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for this wonderful new toy!

Downloaded
19.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Outstanding share.... thankyou very much :happy:

Gabun

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
151.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have tears in my eyes ; realy

Thank you

Teamfan2

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for your time and effort

FelixHeterKattan

⭐ VIP
Power User
Downloaded
117.6 GB
Uploaded
869.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Awesome, thanks a lot! Great share. :)

saro_

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks! I really need this plug-in

piiing

Downloaded
29.5 GB
Uploaded
32.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you!! This is a great release. I don't miss my old H3000

simonsg

Downloaded
358.7 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for your time and effort, great plugin, seeding.. sharing....

dadswrld

⭐ VIP
Power User
Downloaded
86.7 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this upload @ButchyBear! Downloading and seeding. Your efforts are very well appreciated.

simonsg

Downloaded
358.7 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
wow, so many plugin, great, thank you so much, download and sharing seeding......

eulogicº

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for this upload @BtchyBear!!!

galicianman

Downloaded
64.6 GB
Uploaded
372.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for your support to the music software.
I appreciate your uploads.

Regards