Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct ESET Endpoint Antivirus/ESET Endpoint Security version 10.1.2046.0 Repack

whiffraspy

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
So many complains with this program.
I am so lucky that i don't use antivirus i don't need antivirus.
I actually find Microsoft's inbuilt Defender very good nowadays. Catches 95% of things. The remaining 5% is redeemed by being cautious. :D

highgrade81

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years

Help Me With This..How To Fix ?Huhu..:(
The Antivirus work fine I was using endpoint security and had nothing but issue switch to antivirus and I have no issue

sli44

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
45.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Updates: I'm trying to use the endpoint security - not just virus. I have found uninstalling and reinstalling works fine. As soon as you import your previous settings it gives you the error that the username/password are out of date. Somewhere in the previous settings export it's saving information that's causing this to break.
Has anyone been able to import old install version's settings and have it actually work?

I also tried to do the clean uninstall using Eset's AV cleaner. The AV Cleaner does not see these installations of Eset at all so ignores them. Again, I've only tried with endpoint.. not just the AV install.

Abbott jnr

Downloaded
16.4 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Wow :D This is exactly what I was looking for. Easy Installation, update and runnins smoothly...Thank you very much for this upload.

tahiti57

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much for the update

sli44

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
45.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Updates: I'm trying to use the endpoint security - not just virus. I have found uninstalling and reinstalling works fine. As soon as you import your previous settings it gives you the error that the username/password are out of date. Somewhere in the previous settings export it's saving information that's causing this to break.
Has anyone been able to import old install version's settings and have it actually work?

I also tried to do the clean uninstall using Eset's AV cleaner. The AV Cleaner does not see these installations of Eset at all so ignores them. Again, I've only tried with endpoint.. not just the AV install.
double update: Just tried the uninstaller from the last version's thread. The uninstaller did find some residual installation stuff to remove - but it's the same deal. Installs fine.. updates fine seems to be working. But as soon as you import settings from the previous install the module updater breaks and says invalid username/password.

At this point the question is - Does anyone have a way of exporting/importing old settings without it breaking this? Or better yet - editing the xml file? Maybe the settings are embedding and update server it shouldn't be or copying over the old invalid user/pass from the old version?
I'm not sure what I'm looking for but I do see a modules error logged in the xml file under esetupdatesintegration. I do not see any user/pass information in the xml - though there is some stuff towards the bottom that leaves the user field blank several times.

Downloaded
33.5 GB
Uploaded
557 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you so much for this share!

haliz

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thinks alot .......pending download this moment
think you very much

JimGlenn

Downloaded
9.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you so much for the update!

kai_29

Downloaded
162.3 GB
Uploaded
5.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much for the update!

John330

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
22 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Been waiting for this. Thanks!

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
double update: Just tried the uninstaller from the last version's thread. The uninstaller did find some residual installation stuff to remove - but it's the same deal. Installs fine.. updates fine seems to be working. But as soon as you import settings from the previous install the module updater breaks and says invalid username/password.

At this point the question is - Does anyone have a way of exporting/importing old settings without it breaking this? Or better yet - editing the xml file? Maybe the settings are embedding and update server it shouldn't be or copying over the old invalid user/pass from the old version?
I'm not sure what I'm looking for but I do see a modules error logged in the xml file under esetupdatesintegration. I do not see any user/pass information in the xml - though there is some stuff towards the bottom that leaves the user field blank several times.
I do not know what you are trying to achieve. This works normally why import setting that is coming from the old instalaltion? Let me remind you, we are not eset buying client. So do not expect something similar to the buying client of eset. ;)

sli44

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
45.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I do not know what you are trying to achieve. This works normally why import setting that is coming from the old instalaltion? Let me remind you, we are not eset buying client. So do not expect something similar to the buying client of eset. ;)
leading up to my comment there have been many other people having issues with this. I'm sharing my insight to hopefully help others who are still struggling with this issue.
As for your questions
What am i trying to achieve? - Hoping to provide information to others with this issue and hoping there is someone smarter than me who's figured out which part of the xml file to manipulate in order to get the basic feature to work with the patched release.
Why import settings? - I'm pretty sure this is self explanatory. The software learns habits, user input, has settings including: exceptions, ignore lists, block/allow lists etc. If you can't import your existing settings you have to retrain it and remember all of the settings you've had in the past to reset manually.
For someone who's using this with a computer they use as word processor, that's no big deal. But for someone who's blocking or not blocking numerous program, windows features, phone homes, or settings up stuff to work from within or outside of their network - the import settings feature becomes quite useful.

no one expects the customer service of eset here... that's why we are all here to help each other. :)