Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Escape from Tarkov

Status
Not open for further replies.

veruta12

Banned
Downloaded
31.1 GB
Uploaded
16.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, apologies if i have the wrong form but i seem to have no privileges for games section.

I was just wondering if its possible for a Escape from Tarkov torrent would be available and it being able to play online doable?

Thanks in advance

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
We do have a game section, it's just that we are not that much into it as it's not our thing and there are dedicated sites that share games better. If someone has it I'm sure they will share it.

As for the online mode, as in most games, you can forget it, with the exception of maybe a private server if and when one shows up. Since officially the servers are run by the company that made the game, they validate your PC if it runs the original game, and you are granted access only if you do.

Private game servers are hard to keep track of, some go up, some go down, some change IP cause they got busted, etc.. Multiply that by several different games and that's why we don't do it. You can google about private game servers tho and you will find dedicated sites.

veruta12

Banned
Downloaded
31.1 GB
Uploaded
16.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
We do have a game section, it's just that we are not that much into it as it's not our thing and there are dedicated sites that share games better. If someone has it I'm sure they will share it.

As for the online mode, as in most games, you can forget it, with the exception of maybe a private server if and when one shows up. Since officially the servers are run by the company that made the game, they validate your PC if it runs the original game, and you are granted access only if you do.

Private game servers are hard to keep track of, some go up, some go down, some change IP cause they got busted, etc.. Multiply that by several different games and that's why we don't do it. You can google about private game servers tho and you will find dedicated sites.
Thank you for the quick and detailed response

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
Maybe if you can find some repacked version from Skidrow or IGGames then just maybe you can play MP if they have found a way to "fix" it

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Over a month since last post, closed,locked and tagged cpmpleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.