Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct EndNote X9.3.3 Build 13966 for Windows + Portable -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
74 (74)

Review
Researchers are continually juggling different roles, dealing with competing demands on personal time, and coordinating not only their own activities in publishing research but also those of collaborators–around the department and the world. EndNote by Clarivate Analytics is the reference management software that not only frees scientific from the tedious work of manually collecting and curating research materials and formatting bibliographies but also gives them greater ease and control in coordinating collaboration through EndNote sync.

Leave behind the tedious work of formatting bibliographies, searching for references, and finding full-text articles. EndNote has been the researchers' choice for managing references and formatting bibliographies for over 25 years. Insert citations from own EndNote library into documents and automatically build a bibliography in over 7000 styles right from Word. Search online libraries and databases directly from EndNote and import references and full-text articles in seconds. Organize, update, and share their own references with colleagues, add personal annotations and notes to references and full-text PDF articles.

EndNote X9 includes enhanced and improved reference-sharing capabilities, four new references types, and increased integration with the Web of Science for citation reports and manuscript matching. A researcher can use 'Manuscript Matcher' to find journals that might be interested in publishing personal work from the EndNote library or a Word document.

• Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs;
  • Provide write or read-only access to user library;
  • Find full text for references in one click;
  • Build own bibliography using the latest reference types;
  • Read, review, annotate and search PDFs;
  • Ensure bibliographic accuracy with the refreshed journal and referencing styles;
  • Create rules to automatically organize references as user work;
  • Track teammates’ changes and view their activity on user shared library;
  • Keep user data accurate with automatic reference and link updating;
  • Access research from your desktop, online, or your iPad;
  • Share a library or just a portion with new group collaboration options;

What is new in version x9 (Released 2019):
Smarter teamwork:

• Share a library of references or just a portion with new group sharing options;
  • Manage team input by providing "write" or "read-only" access to user library;
  • Track your teammates’ changes and view their activity on the user shared library.

Smarter workflow:
  • Create and reformat bibliographies instantly in Microsoft® Word;
  • Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs;
  • Find full text for references in one click;
  • Read, review, annotate and search PDFs;
  • Create rules to automatically organize references as user work;
  • Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating;
  • Build your bibliography with the latest reference types, including blogs, multimedia, and social media;
  • Ensure bibliographic accuracy with new Refreshed Styles to update references to key styles such as Chicago, ALA, MLA, and APA;
  • Access research from desktop, online, or user iPad.

Smarter insights, now powered by Web of Science:
  • Use Manuscript Matcher to get an informed list of best-fit journals for submitting user paper;
  • Determine the impact and relevance of a group of references through a Citation Report with a Web of Science subscription.

• Microsoft Word for Windows: 2007, 2010*, 2013*, and 2016*;
  • Apache OpenOffice for Windows: 3.x;
  • LibreOffice for Windows: 4.x, 5.x, 6.x (32-bit);
  • Partner integration for Cite While You Write: Wolfram Mathematica® 8.

System compatibility and minimum system requirements:
Windows OS:
OS: Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit);
macOS: macOS 10.10 or later (both 32 & 64-bit);
Cite While You Write™ compatibility: Microsoft Word 2007, 2010*, 2011, 2013*, 2016*;
Bibliographic formatting integration: Wolfram Mathematica 8, Apple® Pages;
CPU: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor;
RAM: Minimum 2 GB;
HDD: 600 MB of open hard disk space.

Install notes:
1. Use information inside "Readme.txt" to register;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Virus free! No virus signatures! 100% clean!

File: ENX9Inst.exe
00/70
MD5: F7FB594AFB24102DBCD4D7D9513D817A
SHA1: F36976E4BC1E030ECA96BB03F98D173B4C02EBAE
SHA256: E4758A47AFDDCF23E04BDE4FB32C56982E81F6CF62D2E5B1F5E7870A4BF4E391

File: Endnote.exe
03/70
MD5: E91CADA807258EE29D5589CD43E479BA
SHA1: 04E9572ADCD9B7B2282B4CF735110C543575CDC2
SHA256: 4E3A04EF215405B85352083E66BCA47402EFB363478EFE437C39C98AEEF8999A

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version X9.3.3 Build 13966 for Windows (Size: 101.96 MB):

Download links - portable version X9.3.3 Build 13966 (Size: 47.12 MB):

Last edited:

kimuspr

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
It still asks for an activation after blocking the application with the firewall.
Please help

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
74 (74)
It still asks for an activation after blocking the application with the firewall.
Please help
All help you need is inside the Readme.txt. Read carefully and follow the steps. Block inbound and outbound. It works fine (screenshot 1).

Last edited:

kimuspr

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
It still asks for activation after blocking the application with the firewall (in and outbound)
Please help

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
74 (74)
It still asks for activation after blocking the application with the firewall (in and outbound)
Please help
Uninstall (IObit or REVO uninstaller) and remove all registry leftovers completely (Registry finder app)
Then install application again (follow steps).
The app works fine

laiome

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I have uninstalled previous versions with IOBIT...then installed following the instructions...but it always asks for activation even after blocking firewall in and out...
Any help please?

Is anyone aware of a specific key I could manually remove from registry?

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
74 (74)
I have uninstalled previous versions with IOBIT...then installed following the instructions...but it always asks for activation even after blocking firewall in and out...
Any help please?

Is anyone aware of a specific key I could manually remove from registry?
Try to read the comments above.

laiome

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Try to read the comments above.
I can assure you I read the comments above...still it does not work.,..
The only thing I can do is to launch the endnote from inside word...then I can use it but I still have the windows which tells me that I have to activate it. If I launch the app as such...I cannot use it.

The only thing I can do is to launch the endnote from inside word...then I can use it but I still have the windows which tells me that I have to activate it. If I launch the app as such...I cannot use it.
Sorry for the hassle...I tried to uninstall some bits with REVO instead of IoBIT and now it works fine!!!

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
74 (74)
I am sorry you have a problem with the activation procedure but it is on your side. I can assure you did not read comments with understanding because if you did you would find the answer/solution to your question from the initial reply. Furthermore, I can assure you the app works fine for me and others too. All needed to know is mentioned in the .txt file. A user only needs to follow clear and brief steps. Good luck!

Mustansir

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@Mirkec

Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately, this does not work despite multiple attempts and strictly following all protocols. It used to work until a recent update that is 9.3. Here is a what it says in return all the time: "We're sorry, this license key has been disabled due to suspected misuse...." Hope you can advise something further.

Thanks

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
74 (74)
@Mirkec

Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately, this does not work despite multiple attempts and strictly following all protocols. It used to work until a recent update that is 9.3. Here is a what it says in return all the time: "We're sorry, this license key has been disabled due to suspected misuse...." Hope you can advise something further.

Thanks
These keys work fine with the procedure in a text file for a long time. I use this software for a few years. Never disappointed me.
You did not block with the Firewall correctly.

Mustansir

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
These keys work fine with the procedure in a text file for a long time. I use this software for a few years. Never disappointed me.
You did not block with the Firewall correctly.
I agree as I have bee doing the same since 2017 when you first uploaded X8.2 I guess. But something has changed. Believe it or not. I am running this application on a new drive with everything new windows etc. I have even tried a trail and then follow the steps. It has some inbuilt system that recognizes the key and displays the message of "We're sorry".

You would not believe me but I have just reverted back to X8 to get my things going.

Thank you for your support.

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
74 (74)
I agree as I have bee doing the same since 2017 when you first uploaded X8.2 I guess. But something has changed. Believe it or not. I am running this application on a new drive with everything new windows etc. I have even tried a trail and then follow the steps. It has some inbuilt system that recognizes the key and displays the message of "We're sorry".

You would not believe me but I have just reverted back to X8 to get my things going.

Thank you for your support.
It downgrades in trial version because you did not remove all registry leftovers. When you remove it you will have no problems.
Already explained in the comments here and other EndNote's thread. Use REVO or IObit,... and Registry Finder to remove them all. It works fine you can even see a reaction of other people not so long ago.
Good luck