- 1.3 GB
- 99.3 GB
ISBN: 9781593279516 | Spanish | 269 pages | PDF
As you build projects such as an artificial life simulation, a simple programming language, and a paint program, you'll learn how to:
• Understand the essential elements of programming, including syntax, control, and data
• Organize and clarify your code with object-oriented and functional programming techniques
• Script the browser and make basic web applications
• Use the DOM effectively to interact with browsers
• Harness Node.js to build servers and utilities
Note on Spanish translation & Credits: To date, 12 chapters have been translated into Spanish.
The translations were done by a GitHub team:
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 License.
All code is under the MIT license.
Unofficial conversion to PDF: @juanamm
Any PDF file reader
No installation required
Scanned with Avast Premium Security 2020 - 100% virus or malware free
- (9.6 KB, 42, Size: 7.3 MB, Seeders: 13, Leechers: 0, Completed: 88)
Comment:Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
Peers:13 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 13 Peers