Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Eloquence System Unable To Install Gigabyte Smartmanager 3 And Lost Core Function Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinmonkie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
44.8 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hello Everyone

I hope everyone is doing awesome. I just installed my first VIP build on my Gigabyte Aero 15. I figured doing a fresh install on the new M.2 SSD would be awesome since this i the only Ultraportable with 2 M.2 Slots. Unfortunately, I have run into some problems listed above.

I have not been able to access my function buttons besides volume controls. And Smart Manager 3 Gigabytes fan control system will not run. I am using the latest Smart Manager 3 v 7.0.5.

I contacted Gigabyte and they told me that I should be using windows 10 1703 and above. But I have no idea what build number Eloquence is based off of

Any and all help is appreciated

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
hi , this one here is the version 1703 from @The Rain

and this one is with office :)

hope this will work now :)

Chinmonkie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
44.8 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@sitewizard Thanks for the help Redstone packages you provided worked perfectly. I am disappointed I wont get to use the themes and Icons from Eloquence but I rather have a functioning system Thanks you can close my ticket now

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)