Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent EaseUS Partition Master 18.2.0 Build 20231213 Multilingual *TeamOS*

LeoRed

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
871.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The file EuCfg.bin is acctually in C:\Program Files\EaseUS\EaseUS Partition Master\bin\ ... BUT, after pushing Activate, go only to <<C:\Program Files\EaseUS\EaseUS Partition Master>> folder (DO NOT SELECT bin FOLDER) and click Select Folder and you should be good.
Thanks for sharing this application and Thanks @zumik83 for the instructions, this method works for me...

Fluffy11

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Thank you so much it's working perfectly fine thanks again

70mma50

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
after it happened to me for the second time I can reasonably say that easeus inserts a time bomb in its software which even if it works and seems cracked at a certain point makes the system irremediably unbootable by corrupting the boot partition because it happened to me 2 times in 1 year of installing this cracked software and having this problem, at this point I don't think it's a coincidence, an investigation would be needed on this hypothetical time-bomb inserted by the creators of easeus

what also makes me think that there is something strange is that if you block access to the internet of all the software's .exe files (using windows firewall) he still manages to download the various utilities but is unable to download the updates this which is a bit ambiguous

abrascan

Downloaded
59.5 GB
Uploaded
359.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
tank you i need to recover nice work

clovinx