- 56.1 GB
- 13.8 TB
Driver Automation Tool - Automate Driver Downloads & Packaging for SCCM/MDT generates a PowerShell GUI to automate the processes of downloading, extracting and importing driver packages for Dell, Lenovo, HP, Microsoft systems - System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). The script can be run against SCCM, MDT, both SCCM/MDT or as a standalone driver download utility (by popular request).
It is a Powershell script that generates a GUI to automate the processes of downloading, extracting and importing driver packages for Acer, Dell, Lenovo, HP and Microsoft systems. Once select a model, user can download or search or import drivers, BIOS or all for its computer and model. Other options include the location to save and automatically remove unused drivers and superseded drivers.
If a user were wondering, it is not intended for home use. It works best for anyone deploying computers and wants to have a driver and BIOS package ready to go on multiple systems.
Verified on the following platforms:
- Windows 10 Yes
- Windows Server 2012 No
- Windows Server 2012 R2 No
- Windows Server 2008 R2 No
- Windows Server 2008 No
- Windows Server 2003 No
- Windows Server 2016 No
- Windows 8 Yes
- Windows 7 Yes
- Windows Vista No
- Windows XP No
- Windows 2000 No
The tool automates the following processes:
- Queries XML content from Acer, Dell, Lenovo, HP and Microsoft;
- Provides Driver downloads for all listed manufacturers
- Provides BIOS downloads for Dell, Lenovo or HP systems
- Creates a PowerShell Script for the BIOS package update;
- Download driver CAB package file for each model;
- Extract the drivers contained within the CAB package;
- Import the drivers in the extracted CAB folder;
- Create a Category based on the machine model;
- Create a Driver Package based on the machine make, model and filename (version) of the extracted drivers;
- Imports the associated drivers into the newly created Driver Package (Options allow for either a standard program package or driver package to suit user deployment method);
- Driver Automation Tool is an invaluable time saver to anyone deploying many computers.
What is new in version 6.2.0:
- New installer based deployment. Updates and fixes. Windows 10 1903 support.
- Fix: Condition whereby not all selected models are saved within the XML settings file.
- Fix: Reset tool form issues resolved;
- Fix: Logging timezone issues resolved;
- Fix: Source package clean up issues resolved;
- Additional checking for MDT and ConfigMgr platforms.
- Removal of legacy code.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).
Visual Studio Isolated Shell version 14.0.23107 is required.
1. Unzip and run;
Virus free! 100% clean!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links (Size: 10.06 MB):