Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Dr. Folder v2.8.6.7 Multilingual Portable_TeamOS♔

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years

WHViM.jpg

XyouQ.png

32bit | 64bit

Dr. Folder is a software that search and replace the standard icon of a folder on any other icon. It has a pretty and friendly interface. It is a powerful software and easy to use. You can change icons of folders quickly and freely just by clicking several buttons. So, using Dr. Folder can save you lots of time. The most important is that it can make your folders lively and I think others will envy your beautiful folders!

Benefits:
– Get organized – Prioritize your tasks or indicate process progress with ‘priority’ icons
– Save time on finding file – Put your folders in order in 1 click
– Protect valuable information from accidental removal – Highlight important folders that must not be removed
– Personalize your workspace – Make your folders distinct from other folders, shared with other users on one PC or LAN

Key features:
– You have the right to use Dr. Folder in your office
– Dr. Folder can change the Network folder icon. So you can customize your LAN
– Dr. Folder contains additional icons for office work
– Dr. Folder allows you to change the folder icon with the easiest way (Just one mouse click)
– Dr. Folder has two additional options for folder icon changes: “Make customized folder distributable” (portable) and “Apply selected icon to all subfolders”
– Dr. Folder can mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned), by work status (approved, rejected, pending) and by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
– Dr. Folder can change a folder’s color to normal, dark and light states
– Dr. Folder changes folder icons from within a popup menu of the folders. To change a folder icon, you don’t even need to run the program!
– Dr. Folder’s popup menu contains convenient category submenus.
– Dr. Folder contains a User Icons tab where you can add an unlimited quantity of your favorite icons and mark folders with them. It’s easy!

Dr. Folder Allows You To:
– Apply different icons to individual folders in one mouse click
– Easily change the folder icon from system context menu
– Replace the system-defined standard folder icon, which is used by Windows to display each folder on your computer
– Search for icons on your computer
– Copy icon to the current folder to make your folder icons independent from icon source files (that allows you to move or copy your customized folders anywhere even to another computer! Your folders will be the look exactly as you specified)
– Rebuild the system icon cache to repair incorrect icon images
– Add your favorite icons to the user icon list to access them faster
– Convert icon from PNG, BMP, JPG or GIF file

Xr4ts.png

Pr1OAm.png

WO7dt.png

WHtrt.png

XyuwW.png

Unzip, Run & Enjoy, No activation required / Instruction is Included in the folder!

PIlGQ9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    11 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 11 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e943274535dd0aaff7ca67d5c364e6a0210709ec
  • Loading…

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing this cool app.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I extracted the folder to a new folder on the desktop and compressed the same content again into a zip file that i reviewed in VirusTotal, which was found by Ransom.Win32.Sabsik.sa When it starts on the computer, Ransom.Win32.Sabsik.sa drops the files to the computer , especially in the Windows folder. It then ensures that the virus code is run every time Windows starts by adding an entry to the registry.
Finally Ransom.Win32.Sabsik.sa also starts a routine of deleting files on the infected computer where it will make copies of itself in the Temp folder of each Windows usage account, from there it becomes active to perform the operations for which it is designed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
I extracted the folder to a new folder on the desktop and compressed the same content again into a zip file that i reviewed in VirusTotal, which was found by Ransom.Win32.Sabsik.sa When it starts on the computer, Ransom.Win32.Sabsik.sa drops the files to the computer , especially in the Windows folder. It then ensures that the virus code is run every time Windows starts by adding an entry to the registry.
Finally Ransom.Win32.Sabsik.sa also starts a routine of deleting files on the infected computer where it will make copies of itself in the Temp folder of each Windows usage account, from there it becomes active to perform the operations for which it is designed.

Probably its false alert, most of the time its the way they make the portable apps. It had happened to me many times, its similar as the repack versions.
Only 3/60 AV engines has scan it as virus, there are apps uploaded here with more AV engines detected as virus.
Its up to you if you want to use it or not.
Thank you for informing us.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Probably its false alert, most of the time its the way they make the portable apps. It had happened to me many times, its similar as the repack versions.
Only 3/60 AV engines has scan it as virus, there are apps uploaded here with more AV engines detected as virus.
Its up to you if you want to use it or not.
Thank you for informing us.
Jerry,
I tend to agree with you but, as Nigrin reported this with the Report button, I've started a conversation with him to investigate further.

So far I have not been able to confirm the presence of malware.
I sent the zip to VirusTotal again and the result I got was different to Nigrin's screen capture. There is no mention of Ransom.Win32.Sabsik.sa.
I scanned the files locally with Avast and that came back clean too.

tarkas458

Downloaded
3 TB
Uploaded
97.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thanks for your share very useful app to see visually different items on hard drive

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.9 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Charlie_Grimes , @Jerry_Xristos , @Nigrin , @Shariful
To be secure that the program is clean : the members that download the programs should scan it with a few different AV scanners and also do a online scan .

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for share new update

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
@Charlie_Grimes , @Jerry_Xristos , @Nigrin , @Shariful
To be secure that the program is clean : the members that download the programs should scan it with a few different AV scanners and also do a online scan .
yes of course it is clean, coz i use Kaspersky internet security. My AV says no virus at all...

pingouin1667

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
41.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this cool app :D

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
yes of course it is clean, coz i use Kaspersky internet security. My AV says no virus at all...

Jerry,
I tend to agree with you but, as Nigrin reported this with the Report button, I've started a conversation with him to investigate further.

So far I have not been able to confirm the presence of malware.
I sent the zip to VirusTotal again and the result I got was different to Nigrin's screen capture. There is no mention of Ransom.Win32.Sabsik.sa.
I scanned the files locally with Avast and that came back clean too.
The first virus result is by Nirgin

The second virus result is by Shariful (the original file)

I have scan it with Norton and it doesn't scans anything.
I don't know even if, it's the same file/program from the moment as you can see at the images we are talking for a different file.
You have downloaded and scanned the same file as author have upload here but what Nigrin has done?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,420.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Well said Jerry_Xristos i agree 100%

mcang

Downloaded
70.4 GB
Uploaded
729.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for the upload

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: You've shared alot of awesome OS and softwares
with us here and this is just as amazing.
Thank you so much, Shariful for your generosity. :)