Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Download & "Hit and Run": Can someone explain, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feiyan

Downloaded
82.2 GB
Uploaded
103.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hmm, I dunno - maybe the admin/mods will be able to spot what went wrong. I'm still right at square 1 though - if you didn't keep any screenshots of the share ratio that help to explain why you think the stats are wrong, how will they be able to check the validity of your claim vs someone who actually d/led the same file twice but just forgot they did?

Did you see any changes to your overall ratio / up and dl mb today in last 9 hrs since you started the dl?

ZaqKM

Downloaded
338.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hmm, I dunno - maybe the admin/mods will be able to spot what went wrong. I'm still right at square 1 though - if you didn't keep any screenshots of the share ratio that help to explain why you think the stats are wrong, how will they be able to check the validity of your claim vs someone who actually d/led the same file twice but just forgot they did?

Did you see any changes to your overall ratio / up and dl mb today in last 9 hrs since you started the dl?
Square 1 for me too :speechless: But to confirm, I do have stats for a bit more than 2 years...
- And either I am pretty stupid to download twice half of torrents from here,
- or there is something wrong somewhere.... somewhere means I really don't know where.

And no, while I accepted the rules here, I never really cared much of my ratio.

Anyway, thanks for trying!

Feiyan

Downloaded
82.2 GB
Uploaded
103.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have some torrents that have DL numbers higher than the original size that I didn't download twice - those I got from folder errors that I had to right click and move file location.

The torrent stats only show you downloaded twice unfortunately. I just keep an eye out on my total ul/dl mb to see if it goes up when I think something might be wrong with my torrent - I think you can do that going forward, if you see something or can note down some info/when it happened e.g. if you noticed your total mb actually go up but you already finished dl that torrent today - at least that'll help to pinpoint an actual error and where to start looking.

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Easy answer ;) : Yes!
One click on the torrent link in a post, only downloaded with the last qBittorent version (4.4.3.1 today) on Windows 10!

Thanks for trying!
Before you're using the latest qbit (4.4.3.1), which client did you used?

Toxined

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
101.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
That's weird for sure... Just trying to think what is this and what happened... Wow I even looked into your profile. And wow most of it as it shows. You've downloaded it twice.

Mods and Admins sure need to check this.

Did you recently reinstalled your torrent client?

Or accidentally did you've deleted the downloads?
(I know that you've said that you did not intentionally. But some how in any case. Cause you might not have noticed about it. Client will download the deleted file automatically.)

Did you changed your torrent client?

Did you re added the torrents to your client manually somehow?
(If it is yes. Then it might have downloaded the skipped file/ Skipped mean the files you didn't downloaded in first place. Like language versions or some tools and etc.)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@ZaqKM

This thread is not getting anywhere so I'm closing it.

Read this

Status
Not open for further replies.