Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Diskpart nad Medicines

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueis300

Downloaded
178.9 GB
Uploaded
416.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Im trying to install a version or actually have installed each time a version of win 11 on my hard drive. I now somehow have mulitple partition on that drive. I tried to follow directions on google to use dispart and delete all of the partitions but has not worked. Can anyone help to do this? Is there anyway to stop windows from saiving the previous version of windows that was installed so I dont have to go back and delete it? ANother question is when trying to install CCleaner whenever I extract files it says windows detects a virus and deletes it. It says I dont have windows defender and dont have any antivirus installed lol or anything that should be doing this. I hope I posted this in the correct forum and if not please point me in the right direction.

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,591.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Didn't work with W11, but try to use AOIMEI partition assistant to completely delete all partition!
Then install W11... You shall have 2 partition... sistem one /hiden/ and C:

But, as I said, I try to install on VM... So virtual disc was clean as "from factory"

Last edited:

blueis300

Downloaded
178.9 GB
Uploaded
416.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Cool will try that as I have 5 partition at the moment. Any idea about the part with ccleaner and not being able to run a Medicines when I dont have anything Im running that should prevent it?

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,591.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

blueis300

About CC.... Which error You have on screen?

Last edited:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@blueis300 really i should wait till the version win 11 is released and when it is having NO child sickness
you need to know that win 11 is still NOT totally fine and have still errors so i would like to say here wait for another year til everything is running fine with that NEW OS

blueis300

Downloaded
178.9 GB
Uploaded
416.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@blueis300 really i should wait till the version win 11 is released and when it is having NO child sickness
you need to know that win 11 is still NOT totally fine and have still errors so i would like to say here wait for another year til everything is running fine with that NEW OS
Oh Im not really complaining was just asking a question. On my laptop I gave tried numerous versions already and know I can expect issues. I mean the error just refers to when I try and extract the key gen Medicines code for ccleaner it come up like a trojan or virus which I know can happen but as stated I dont have windows defender on and no other protection at the moment so was just curious. I not gonna try different builds because one minor program doesnt work especially when I can get other places.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
Lets look at your request one question at a time and see what we can come up with to solve these two issues.

"Im trying to install a version or actually have installed each time a version of win 11 on my hard drive. I now somehow have mulitple partition on that drive. I tried to follow directions on google to use dispart and delete all of the partitions but has not worked. Can anyone help to do this? Is there anyway to stop windows from saiving the previous version of windows that was installed so I dont have to go back and delete it?"

As always backup up everything if you proceed with anything below.

The reason you might have old partitions on your hard drive is because you didn't do a clean install of your new operating system. To perform a clean install you need to burn or write the OS to a USB drive using something like Rufus boot to the USB drive and before you install the OS on your hard drive delete all partitions and format. The drive you install the OS on should start out looking like this
partition1.png
but you need to delete all of those so it looks like this --->
partition2.png

Then proceed to install the OS in the unallocated space, the installer will partition the drive automatically with an boot partition, system partition and in the back a recovery partition.

ANother question is when trying to install CCleaner whenever I extract files it says windows detects a virus and deletes it. It says I dont have windows defender and dont have any antivirus installed lol or anything that should be doing this. I hope I posted this in the correct forum and if not please point me in the right direction.

This here is just bizarre. You say you don't have Windows Defender which is an AV, then you say that "Windows detects a virus and deletes it." Okay. Well if Windows is saying it detects a virus then quarantines the executable then you do have an antivirus installed. You would have to exclude those files from being scanned or quartentined by going into settings -> updates and security - > windows security -> virus and threat protection -> virus and threat protection manage settings-> Exclusions and add that executable so Windows doesn't interfere with the installation.
KFZ0kFXcbz.png

I think the first order of trying to resolve these issues is to start with one thing and move to the next, if you want to fix your drive partition layout you must do a clean install. The software stuff is much easier to fix.

Last edited:

blueis300

Downloaded
178.9 GB
Uploaded
416.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

blueis300

About CC.... Which error You have on screen?
Just that it is a virus or malware which we all know can happen but I dont think I have anything running that should would even detect that. Not really a big deal just a question to see if anyone can help and not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.