Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Disk Drill Professional 4.0.537.0 (x64 x86) Multilingual

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10959 (10959)
Member for 8 years
PqjxYJ.jpg

2e0do.png

From high-level business to home relaxation, modern life revolves around data. We all know that sinking feeling of a missing file. Fortunately Disk Drill is here to help with advanced file recovery software on all of your connected devices and files. Download Disk Drill, click “Recover” and watch as your day gets better.

Platform Independent
Disk Drill is powered by multiple data recovery algorithms that read NTFS, FAT32, EXT, HFS+ and many other file systems. Even obscure file types are accessible using our software.

Fixed & Mobile Storage
Recover your lost data on system disks and external devices, including all types of memory cards and USB drives. If you can connect it to your computer, Disk Drill can find your lost data.

Quick and Simple
Disk Drill tells you if your files can be recovered for free. Just a few files deleted? 500MB of free data recovery on us!

Complete Data Recovery
There are countless ways to lose your data. Power failure, failed boot drives, partition damage, an accidentally emptied Recycle Bin, a virus attack… these are only the most common. Data loss can be a frustrating, infuriating or downright terrifying experience. For fast, reliable file recovery software, download Disk Drill for Windows to recover your lost data no matter what the cause.

Multiple Scan Options
Was your data lost just a few minutes ago? On Windows, your chances of free file recovery are much higher if you act right away and Disk Drill is the perfect way to retrieve these lost bits. Even if Disk Drill wasn’t installed when the files were deleted, Disk Drill knows where to look and can bring them back to you in a flash. Accidentally deleted files are an easy target for Disk Drill’s Quick Scan function. Typically, when a file is deleted, the file contents are still there on the drive and only the filename has been marked as removed. Quick Scan takes just a second to find the list of recently deleted items. You then choose which ones you wish to recover and Disk Drill recovers them as if they’d never been lost!

Powerful Session Management Means Flexible Scanning
Recovering data from large hard drives or memory cards can be a time consuming process. In an ideal world we would be able to sit around and wait, but that is not always the case, which is why Disk Drill features powerful session management features. Scans can be paused, stopped or resumed anytime. This means that you do not need to wait for a full scan to finish if you have already found the file you were after, simply stop the scan and recover it. If you need to pause a scan to step away or turn off your computer, no problem! Come back and resume a scan anytime exactly where you left off in a prior session.

Premium Data Protection
Even before your data is lost, download Disk Drill to start protecting your files right now. With Recovery Vault enabled, our software provides an added level of protection for all your sensitive and important locations. Quite simply, Recovery Vault stores detailed information about every file that you delete, think of it as an extended Recycle Bin in your system without the need for extra disk space. That way, if you change your mind it’s a simple matter of a click to restore it back.

More Than File Recovery Software, Full Partition Recovery
Disk Drill for Windows is a free data recovery software. Its powerful scanning engine is unmatched in versatility and scanning power. You can recover up to 500MB completely free. Advanced scanning options like Quick Scan for fast, easy scans and Deep Scan for more complex, deeper searches means that your files can easily be recovered by Disk Drill. Recovery goes beyond just files with Disk Drill’s full partition recovery feature. Included with Disk Drill are several powerful partition healing algorithms, too. Combining these tools into a single data recovery suite (Disk Drill) means you have the best possible chance to recover not only your files but your entire storage medium. Disk Drill is especially helpful after erroneous formats on partitions, by scanning the entire drive (and not just the new partition) it is possible for Disk Drill to recover the original partition and many or all associated files.

The Ultimate File Recovery Toolkit
Not having the right tool makes the job much harder which is why Disk Drill has everything you need for complete free file recovery. In addition to simply being able to recover files, Disk Drill can do much more with an advanced suite of powerful features wrapped in an easy to use interface. Check out some of the tools & features of Disk Drill:

Scanning Choices
Multiple advanced recovery algorithms including Quick Scan and Deep Scan for more complex situations.

Recovery Vault
The best way to fix lost files is to prevent file loss! Disk Drill’s Recovery Vault protects your valuable files and data.

ISO/DMG Backup
Don’t want to restore multiple files on your computer now? No worries, Disk Drill can backup your recovery results into a mountable DMG or ISO!

Pause & Resume
We know life happens, Disk Drill offers a powerful pause and resume feature to start and stop scanning at anytime, perfect for large drives.

USB Drive Recovery
Disk Drill can scan and recover from USB drives, memory cards and other forms of portable media. If your computer can read it, we can scan it.

Partition Recovery
Lost or damaged partition? No problem. Disk Drill features an advanced partition recovery tool and several healing algorithms, too.

Flexible Data Recovery Software
In most cases lost data is so valuable it's nearly impossible to replace. Disk Drill can recover deleted data from virtually any storage device. This includes internal and external hard drives, memory cards and more from desktops, laptops, workstations, even cameras or iPods. If your computer has direct access to a device's memory, Disk Drill will be able to scan it for lost data. You don't have to worry about the recovery method, Disk Drill will quickly analyze the problem and choose the most effective approach.

Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 43.47 MB

2eYoK.png

PqjznD.png

2eGaV.png

- Install and replace patched files.

- Block using a firewall.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    6 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 6 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e2517fe9f45c6751eb524b325a09f64487b79758
  • Loading…

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Mr. Spacely For The Update :h:

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Great share, I'll have to add it to my toolbox. I use a 1/2TB Corsair thumb-drive for it. Seeding...

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
And another valuable piece of code from @Mr. Spacely. Thank you big man

predaking10

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.2 GB
Uploaded
914.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the great upload!

mickyboy72

Downloaded
18 GB
Uploaded
367.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you very muchly sir :)

berdbas

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the hard work!

bakshi

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
942.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have been running this software for three days hoping to recover a 5 TB HDD and it is proceeding. However, the software says it is the BASIC version which might only entitle me to recover 500 MB I don't know?

I have installed as instructed and blocked it in the firewall, wonder if this is actually the basic version or will I be able to restore what it has found?

Thanks Mr. Spacely for the Disk Drill software. Would appreciate any information.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10959 (10959)
Member for 8 years
I have been running this software for three days hoping to recover a 5 TB HDD and it is proceeding. However, the software says it is the BASIC version which might only entitle me to recover 500 MB I don't know?

I have installed as instructed and blocked it in the firewall, wonder if this is actually the basic version or will I be able to restore what it has found?

Thanks Mr. Spacely for the Disk Drill software. Would appreciate any information.
If you follow install instructions and patched and blocked correctly it will recover. 5 TB is gonna take awhile. If it's running just let it do it's thing.

wessaizen

Downloaded
9.7 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for your efforts

bakshi

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
942.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
If you follow install instructions and patched and blocked correctly it will recover. 5 TB is gonna take awhile. If it's running just let it do it's thing.
I am sure I followed the install instructions but it needed a restart and the then I blocked, anyways it installed the basic version.

A full scan ran three days and it did find a great deal of data but to get it back with the proper old naming convention is not possible with a full scan just with a quick scan.

To retain the initial naming convention a vault software they supply would have to be running prior to the HDD problem happening which makes this a no go software method.

LINUX reads file structures that Windows is unable to so that will be the next attempt and possibly Easus Data Recovery and if these fail then I have to accept having lost a 5TB HDD drive of data. The professional data recovery services are way out of my reach and data value.

parvezadnan

Banned
Downloaded
340 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
How to use firewall? any soft ?

atomato12

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks for this! it would help me big time!

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10959 (10959)
Member for 8 years
How to use firewall? any soft ?
If you don't know how, Google buddy.

LadyPandora

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks for sharing this app

Slowpoke

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I just want to thank u very very must for this disk drill, I needed this more than a BMW need a flat.

I just want to thank u very very must for this disk drill, I needed this more than a BMW need a flat.
love it.keep up the good work Mr. Spacely I will be coming here a lot more.

love it.keep up the good work Mr. Spacely I will be coming here a lot more.
I may lose my standing here, I thought I was saying something nice and good, true about Mr Spaccely on the Disk Drill. what the trouble did I offend him.

magicaness

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
7.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
in the right time...
Thank you Sir!

bakshi

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
942.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I am sure I followed the install instructions but it needed a restart and the then I blocked, anyways it installed the basic version.

A full scan ran three days and it did find a great deal of data but to get it back with the proper old naming convention is not possible with a full scan just with a quick scan.

To retain the initial naming convention a vault software they supply would have to be running prior to the HDD problem happening which makes this a no go software method.

LINUX reads file structures that Windows is unable to so that will be the next attempt and possibly Easus Data Recovery and if these fail then I have to accept having lost a 5TB HDD drive of data. The professional data recovery services are way out of my reach and data value.
UPDATE: I managed to recover my entire 5TB WD external USB HDD using EaseUS Data Recovery Pro and file naming preserved.

toto531200

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks you for your share