Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Directory Opus PRO version 12.22 Build 7593 -=TeamOS=-

salnkoos69

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
While you guys are testing the theory of previous installations effecting the new 12.22 there are also some good news....

The original cracker that made this Medicines is revisiting the medicine and will give us updates soon TM

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yes, please do let us know how things look tomorrow. I've been holding off upgrading my v12.12 install too see how this situation worked out. I just checked and unfortunately my Iobit Uninstaller doesn't have a log of the DOpus 12.12 install, it must've got lost during an upgrade or something. I've got a plan, though... Assuming your clean install is still good tomorrow, I think what I'll do is install 12.12 in a sandbox and make sure every last change is noted, and then run DOpus a few times in case there's a post-install change being made. Might even do that twice, once with IObit monitoring things along with a couple nirsoft tools, and then again with Cameyo running in capture mode. That should make sure nothing gets missed and heck, maybe I'll get a working DOpus app out of it! :)

@bsdaddict
I just wanted to get back to you ... Yes so far all is fine and working 100%. I have also installed 12.22 on two more box's here that never had 12.12, so I am possitive it is something that is left over in the registery that causes all the licence issues.

Good luck

While you guys are testing the theory of previous installations effecting the new 12.22 there are also some good news....

The original cracker that made this Medicines is revisiting the medicine and will give us updates soon TM

Oh great news ! Please keep us posted :)

Thanks

kaulder

Banned
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE THANKS

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@bsdaddict
I just wanted to get back to you ... Yes so far all is fine and working 100%. I have also installed 12.22 on two more box's here that never had 12.12, so I am possitive it is something that is left over in the registery that causes all the licence issues.

Good luck
good, thanks for the update... :whew:

PureQuant

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Does anyone know how to clear the registry? I used Iobit uninstaller before, but obviously it doesn't work in this case.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Does anyone know how to clear the registry? I used Iobit uninstaller before, but obviously it doesn't work in this case.
Try with the registry finder

PureQuant

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Try with the registry finder
Think you, I will try

Mikitok

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
102.6 GB
Uploaded
823.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Software need a new certificate today show me install or buy new certificate

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for another one, Mirkec. I'm downloading this and the repack version. Can someone tell me what the difference is though? I'll keep checking back to hear people's comments on it and to offer mine if I have something new to add. Take care everyone.

maniaa

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you i want to download...

Vaungo

Downloaded
63.5 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sometimes I'll get an error message saying an integrity check failed. Process 'docsvw64.exe' needs to be killed to remove the animation overlay it adds over the screen, but otherwise dopus opens fine again without issues.

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have used Dopus for years, I use 9.5 as that is simple to block, just the executable. I spent some time and found out that later versions are real sneaky and go out from the browser. I do not remember if I discovered or got the info from other researchers.

rvote67

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
384.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Excellent little app that really is a time saver for those that are constantly arranging files across multiple drives. Thanks so much for this!

Yes. Old school for the win.

:)
Really missing my A3000 and Newtek VideoToaster, those were the days! :D

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Really missing my A3000 and Newtek VideoToaster, those were the days! :D
If there is interest I will try to post 9.5

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
If there is interest I will try to post 9.5
This one which works fine:

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This one which works fine:
Thank you, what do I have to block, or is it all in the doc, again thanks, I am just learning this place.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thank you, what do I have to block, or is it all in the doc, again thanks, I am just learning this place.
You do need nothing to block. Just use repack version and install.
... but for me version 12.22 works fine also...

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
... but for me version 12.22 works fine also...
this software has protections so strong it almost acts like a virus, sending data surreptitiously though your browser is not cool.

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have dopus.exe blocked in my firewall, are you saying that's unecessary? I didn't add it manually, though, only blocked it when I got a popup saying dopus wanted to get out... Now I can look at the firewall log (using windows 10 firewall control) and I can see dopus trying to connect to 5 or so different ipv4 addresses and then a couple ipv6 addresses and then trying them all again before giving up. At least, for half an hour or so, until it tries again... Even if this wasn't installed via a repack I'd block this, most likely on its first attempt to get out without me having "asked" it to...

infecti

Downloaded
73.6 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have dopus.exe blocked in my firewall, are you saying that's unecessary? I didn't add it manually, though, only blocked it when I got a popup saying dopus wanted to get out... Now I can look at the firewall log (using windows 10 firewall control) and I can see dopus trying to connect to 5 or so different ipv4 addresses and then a couple ipv6 addresses and then trying them all again before giving up. At least, for half an hour or so, until it tries again... Even if this wasn't installed via a repack I'd block this, most likely on its first attempt to get out without me having "asked" it to...
I'm not speaking for this particular version but in the old versions there was not only dopus.exe that needed to be blocked from calling home, but also d8viewer.exe, dopusrt.exe, dowshlp.exe, and maybe even some more. It's crazy!