Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Directory Opus PRO version 12.22 Build 7593 -=TeamOS=-

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Apparently the certificate is not valid anymore. Anyone else?

False Alarm on my side. The cert is supposed to run out today. My bad.

PureQuant

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
please help me, I don't know where is wrong.
I do as readme.txt and than show: The Certificate is invalid.(2001D)

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

Yeah I'm trying to reproduce this issue.Here's what happened to me. 1. Installed and followed readme. 2. Worked perfectly fine. 3. After 2 days told me that the license is expired. 4. Tried to reapply the same license from the readme. Not working. 6. Uninstall Directory Opus with bcuinstaller and hunt down regkeys. 8. Reinstall 9. Same Problem.

I'm actually interested in how this works.

PureQuant

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Yeah I'm trying to reproduce this issue.Here's what happened to me. 1. Installed and followed readme. 2. Worked perfectly fine. 3. After 2 days told me that the license is expired. 4. Tried to reapply the same license from the readme. Not working. 6. Uninstall Directory Opus with bcuinstaller and hunt down regkeys. 8. Reinstall 9. Same Problem.

I'm actually interested in how this works.
My situation is exactly the same as yours:cry:

Mikitok

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
102.6 GB
Uploaded
823.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I install this software 2 days ago and work perfect

I use online on windows 10 home and anny problem

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Mirkec

I am sorry but I also have to report that I am having the exact same problem also. I can install this fine.. but after 24 hours it tells me cert is not vailid and to reinstall. No matter what I do or try, I CAN NOT get it to accept the license again. Now every time I try to insert the license it says invalid... I even rolled back two days ( system restore ) and tried to install it again, but it wont take the license no matter what... SO yes it does work the first time you try it, but it wont last and it cant be installed twice. I really want this to work...

Thank you .

PS... has anyone got the repack to work ? I cant get that to accept the license either.. :/

Last edited:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec

I am sorry but I also have to report that I am having the exact same problem also. I can install this fine.. but after 24 hours it tells me cert is not vailid and to reinstall. No matter what I do or try, I CAN NOT get it to accept the license again. Now every time I try to insert the license it says invalid... I even rolled back two days ( system restore ) and tried to install it again, but it wont take the license no matter what... SO yes it does work the first time you try it, but it wont last and it cant be installed twice. I really want this to work...

Thank you .

PS... has anyone got the repack to work ? I cant get that to accept the license either.. :/
It still works fine for me from the beginning. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall a couple of times (on a few machines and on my main rig). The certificate is always accepted.

Did you uncheck check updates features as suggested in txt? Maybe that is the reason. It called home and you were busted.

maniaa

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I want to use it.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It still works fine for me from the beginning. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall a couple of times (on a few machines and on my main rig). The certificate is always accepted.

Did you uncheck check updates features as suggested in txt? Maybe that is the reason. It called home and you were busted.

I can not even get to that feature because after I copy Medicines files to instal directory, I then open Opus but it goes right to the license screen wanting me to input the license which it wont take. So I can not get to the settings screen to turn off updates. You know what I mean ? I also tried offline so no phone home, but it still did the same thing. It goes right to the license screen for some reason, it wont let me into the application at all until it gets the license it wants.
My last effort will be later today I will reinstal Win10 ( as I do weekly lol ) and reinstal DirOpus and see what happens.

Cheers

se7en2wo6ix

Downloaded
276.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
it was working fine but ... now its not working tried installing many times ... same error The Certificate is invalid.(2001D) ..

salnkoos69

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
yes sadly this is happening everywhere. I think there are secret checks that have not been removed and are executed after 48 hours. sad day for pirates

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
yes sadly this is happening everywhere.

salnkoos69

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

I am assuming this is on a fresh install?. If the program was left for 48 hours the certificate will end up being expired. This is being reported on over 4 other boards by dozens of people Or maybe does that machine not have internet access?. I have installed it on 4 virtual machines all windows 10 and they all got blocked sadly.

My very wild guess is that: the program performs a stealthy check after 48 hours over the internet, a check that was not removed with the medicine and is a check that is being performed even if the program has been blocked from accessing the internet via firewall. The program is written in C++ so the developer can do lots of things and its why this program is hard to Medicines.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I am assuming this is on a fresh install?. If the program was left for 48 hours the certificate will end up being expired. This is being reported on over 4 other boards by dozens of people Or maybe does that machine not have internet access?. I have installed it on 4 virtual machines all windows 10 and they all got blocked sadly.

My very wild guess is that: the program performs a stealthy check after 48 hours over the internet, a check that was not removed with the medicine and is a check that is being performed even if the program has been blocked from accessing the internet via firewall. The program is written in C++ so the developer can do lots of things and its why this program is hard to Medicines.
NO this is on my main rig and installed uninstalled several times. Also tried on other machines. The result is the same never had issues. I follow the steps in txt
They are reported by the people for whose the app that does not work. That does not mean it does not work and who knows if they follow steps correctly. I am sure it works for more people the It does not.

Your situation only confirms that files have not been copied properly because of leftovers or something else like the updates feature etc...

salnkoos69

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
NO this is on my main rig and installed uninstalled several times. Also tried on other machines. The result is the same never had issues. I follow the steps in txt
They are reported by the people for whose the app that does not work. That does not mean it does not work and who knows if they follow steps correctly. I am sure it works for more people the It does not.

Your situation only confirms that files have not been copied properly because of leftovers or something else like the updates feature etc...

Sadly its impossible for me now to try again because the license has been blocked on my main machine but I will try again on a new vm. I will revert back to the 12.12 edition in the meantime and of course I hope it is working for more people than its not. Cheers ^^

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Something interesting to note that I didn't think would be important. I had a previous dopus install before trying this one. Apparently I didn't clean the registry properly(dopus is kinda nasty when it comes to cleanup). I have a fresh Windows Install and if it keeps working we found the issue. Can @salnkoos69 @se7en2wo6ix and @Thibor69 confirm that they used a previous install of dopus?

se7en2wo6ix

Downloaded
276.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@porkslapchop90 yeah i was using 12.12... thanx for letting us know... is there any workaround without installing windows again?

@Mirkec any solution without installing windows again ?

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Something interesting to note that I didn't think would be important. I had a previous dopus install before trying this one. Apparently I didn't clean the registry properly(dopus is kinda nasty when it comes to cleanup). I have a fresh Windows Install and if it keeps working we found the issue. Can @salnkoos69 @se7en2wo6ix and @Thibor69 confirm that they used a previous install of dopus?

Yes I did have previous ... Also just FYI: I reinstalled windows 10 on a clean box and first thing I did was install the new DirOpus, it has now been working fine for 1.5 days so i will know for sure by tomorrow. I also set date ahead and it stil is ok. I believe something gets left behind somewere in the registry and the author's can check that and ban the client. Since I have a new clean instal I know 100% my registry is clean and DirOpus 12.22 is acepting that license.

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Yes I did have previous ... Also just FYI: I reinstalled windows 10 on a clean box and first thing I did was install the new DirOpus, it has now been working fine for 1.5 days so i will know for sure by tomorrow. I also set date ahead and it stil is ok. I believe something gets left behind somewere in the registry and the author's can check that and ban the client. Since I have a new clean instal I know 100% my registry is clean and DirOpus 12.22 is acepting that license.
Yes, please do let us know how things look tomorrow. I've been holding off upgrading my v12.12 install too see how this situation worked out. I just checked and unfortunately my Iobit Uninstaller doesn't have a log of the DOpus 12.12 install, it must've got lost during an upgrade or something. I've got a plan, though... Assuming your clean install is still good tomorrow, I think what I'll do is install 12.12 in a sandbox and make sure every last change is noted, and then run DOpus a few times in case there's a post-install change being made. Might even do that twice, once with IObit monitoring things along with a couple nirsoft tools, and then again with Cameyo running in capture mode. That should make sure nothing gets missed and heck, maybe I'll get a working DOpus app out of it! :)