Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Directory Opus PRO version 12.22 Build 7593 Repack (64-bit) -=TeamOS=-

Roman B.

Downloaded
169.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
the best file manager thanks for sharing my friend

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sadly, I just tried to install this version too, and no luck. Now I'm hit with this error message whenever I try.

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have got a hit and run for this but actually, this software doesn't work so seeding this isn't useful. Can @Mirkec please look into this thing?

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
I have got a hit and run for this but actually, this software doesn't work so seeding this isn't useful. Can @Mirkec please look into this thing?
Please read this carefully
If there is a direct link why did you go for torrent if you got a hit and run you have to clean it up for seeding 3 days it is not a bigger fish
Rules are rules once implemented then no one can relax it so please seed it for removing Hit and Run

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
It works fine. This repack is made for people who have a problem with leftovers and cannot replace and activate the new version!
After you install the repack version manually add the license (link at the end of the thread)!
Also, you have a newer version!

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Links were dead that is why.

It works fine. This repack is made for people who have a problem with leftovers and cannot replace and activate the new version!
After you install the repack version manually add the license (link at the end of the thread)!
Also, you have a newer version!
But on my end, it is not working in terms of fully activated. Should I re-download it since I have removed the previously installed one?

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Many thanks for this great upload.:cool::cool::cool:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Links were dead that is why.

But on my end, it is not working in terms of fully activated. Should I re-download it since I have removed the previously installed one?
links are working fine and the 3 of them

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
links are working fine and the 3 of them
Yes, I was lying. Yes I was.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Yes, I was lying. Yes I was.
i never said you are lying, you said that

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It is not seeding as trackers are private. Not a byte has uploaded. Contacted you but I am yet to get a response to this. I will wait for something before removing it from so-called seeding. And please don't enforce hit and run when the file isn't seeding.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
It is not seeding as trackers are private. Not a byte has uploaded. Contacted you but I am yet to get a response to this. I will wait for something before removing it from so-called seeding. And please don't enforce hit and run when the file isn't seeding.
It IS seeding.

I just downloaded it and had connections to at least 6 seeds throughout the download.

Of course the trackers are private!. This is a private site.

This isn't the first time that you have complained about torrents not working. I think that you need to learn how bittorrent works.

Read the instructions for your torrent client. Find some online tuorials about bittorrent and perhaps watch some video tutorials.

You should learn about firewalls too. Find out what port your client is using and make sure that it is open in your firewalls. You need to check your router and your Windows firewall. Again, use Google to learn how to do this. Find some sites that you can use to check that your incoming torrent port is actually open.

How and when did you contact us about this?

Last edited:
Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It IS seeding.

I just downloaded it and had connections to at least 6 seeds throughout the download.

Of course the trackers are private!. This is a private site.

This isn't the first time that you have complained about torrents not working. I think that you need to learn how bittorrent works.

Read the instructions for your torrent client. Find some online tuorials about bittorrent and perhaps watch some video tutorials.

You should learn about firewalls too. Find out what port your client is using and make sure that it is open in your firewalls. You need to check your router and your Windows firewall. Again, use Google to learn how to do this. Find some sites that you can use to check that your incoming torrent port is actually open.

How and when did you contact us about this?
First, I used the "contact us" button 24 hours before and sent a message about this issue so whosoever is at the other end, knows it. Second, I know itis a private site but if trackers are not working then how would it seed? and I also can seed 6 seeders but nothing is happening from my side (using qbit and utorrent for over many years). Third, my complaint is regarding there is no uploading happening for this torrent file whereas w10 is going on (you can check in seeding). Fourth, I have checked the clients and they are working perfectly and ported are open, and other torrent files (apart from these two teamos ones) are seeding and uploading easily. If you selectively want to look at the issue, fine, I'll remove those two from seeding (since 6 seeders are not helping me anyway and the file is dead or too slow) but if you want to see my problem and assist me, then, please. First time I am regretting downloading torrent files from teamos and subsequent support needed to fulfil hit and run strikes.

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thanks, I would try it out.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
First, I used the "contact us" button 24 hours before and sent a message about this issue so whosoever is at the other end, knows it. Second, I know itis a private site but if trackers are not working then how would it seed? and I also can seed 6 seeders but nothing is happening from my side (using qbit and utorrent for over many years). Third, my complaint is regarding there is no uploading happening for this torrent file whereas w10 is going on (you can check in seeding). Fourth, I have checked the clients and they are working perfectly and ported are open, and other torrent files (apart from these two teamos ones) are seeding and uploading easily. If you selectively want to look at the issue, fine, I'll remove those two from seeding (since 6 seeders are not helping me anyway and the file is dead or too slow) but if you want to see my problem and assist me, then, please. First time I am regretting downloading torrent files from teamos and subsequent support needed to fulfil hit and run strikes.
you can downloaded from bayfiles, userdrive and if torrent isn't working for you
but torrent link is working fine