Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Did not receive confirmation email, account was banned for spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33tphreak

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I registered for a new account but never reecived the confirmation email in my inbox. After about 10 minutes I received a banner notice while navigating the site that my account had be banned for spam. At that point I had not posted anything yet and had only marked one thread as watching. Is there a way to appeal this?

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I have confirmed you manually and am waiting for you to expalin 3 shared IP's

l33tphreak

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have confirmed you manually and am waiting for you to expalin 3 shared IP's

If you're seeing 2 other users with the same IP as my current one, I did try to register twice in the past and had the same issue (no confirmation email, was banned for reason: spam without posting). The first time I assumed it was becuase I didn't respond to the confirmation email that I never received. The second time I tried sending a request via the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom not realizing there was a forum area to post questions like this in.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
If you're seeing 2 other users with the same IP as my current one, I did try to register twice in the past and had the same issue (no confirmation email, was banned for reason: spam without posting). The first time I assumed it was becuase I didn't respond to the confirmation email that I never received. The second time I tried sending a request via the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom not realizing there was a forum area to post questions like this in.
That make sense.. Lots arent getting confirmation so they get done manually. Anyhoo read the rules real good and your in.. Good luck

l33tphreak

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you! Glad to be here and I'll head over to the rules post now.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thank you! Glad to be here and I'll head over to the rules post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.