Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked delete account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexW

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
24.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i've moved to linux please delete my account. keep up the good work with the MS Windows

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
We have all OS here. I mean windows and Linux...

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@ApexW, if you have migrated to Linux and this Community does not contribute anything to you, simply do not enter any more.
The only ones who ask for their account to be deleted are people with a low ratio who want to make a new one.
Anyway an Admin will ban you as soon as he sees this thread and you won't be able to log in anymore or create a new account.
Good Lucky

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Will not be deleted

ApexW

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
24.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
All good I have tried to help with seeds and it doesn't seem to work which is why I wanted to switch to linux in the first place.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
All good I have tried to help with seeds and it doesn't seem to work which is why I wanted to switch to linux in the first place.
Operating systems apart from firewall settings, have little to nothing to do with seeds. Most of us seed from windows, do you see us having issues? Additionally, your account on our site can be accessed from Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, FreeBSD, AmigaOS, MS-Dos, and even CP/M if one knows, so do the switch and don't worry but please... stop giving us excuses when in fact we all know what is going on. No need to keep talking about this. Do as you wish.

ApexW

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
24.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Operating systems apart from firewall settings, have little to nothing to do with seeds. Most of us seed from windows, do you see us having issues? Additionally, your account on our site can be accessed from Linux, Windows, macOS, FreeBSD, AmigaOS, MS-Dos, and even cp/m if one knows, so do the switch and don't worry but please... stop giving us excuses when in fact we all know what is going on. No need to keep talking about this. Do as you wish.
I'm pretty new to torrenting so it could be firewall settings. I'm also not that tech savvy so getting firewall things to work I don't know what to do. My current client says Seeding but nobody is connected

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I'm pretty new to torrenting so it could be firewall settings. I'm also not that tech savvy so getting firewall things to work I don't know what to do. My current client says Seeding but nobody is connected

Hope to see you soon back to seeding :)

Edit: This request will close and if you have questions, ask in the torrent thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.