Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Davinci Resolve 18 Plugins request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I struggled to look through multiple search engines and "Searches" And there wasn't even a single plugin that is supportable to DaVinci resolve, just Premiere Pro or AE.

From Google, Duckduckgo, and Bing. To an AI search engine like Neeva, Bing chilling.

The result was just the same, even if there could be a possibility that it could perhaps have one, I don't think I could trust the source it provides but tried anyway, and it was just malware with fake data, so I couldn't scan it through virus total, but were able to scan it.

Secondly, I am concerned as I'd read the FAQ. Where it's said "primarily a Windows operating system and app site." But later thinking through, I guess there is stuff that is not related to those, like partially in video editing software and plugins.

Alright, anyway, the problem I wanted to ask, is whether it is possible that YOU could help us. The other users may also be looking for this source, as it greatly saves time from video editing, and I want it, as I wanted to focus on efficiency

I am looking for these Davinci Resolve 18 plugins, if possible the latest versions that it supports.
  • BeatEdit (Can be found in aescripts)
  • Alex audio butler (Can be found in the plugin title official website)
  • Beauty Box (Can be found on digitalanarchy site.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.