Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct CustomizerGod v1.7.6 Portable

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
CUSTOMIZERGOD v1.7.6 PORTABLE
1description.jpg

cs1.jpg

CustomizerGod is the ultimate tool for customizing Windows. It lets you customize almost any part of Windows according to your taste. Like if you want the start button to look different, you can use CustomizerGod to change it from the Windows logo to something fun like a candy or a minion's face.

If you are inexperienced with customization and have a fear of messing up Windows, fear not as CustomizerGod is the safest and easiest customization tool you'll ever use. CustomizerGod is the perfect Resource Hacker alternative for editing image resources.

Important: CustomizerGod is not fully compatible with Windows 10 build 1903 and up. The dev has switched over to macOS a few years ago and no longer has a working Windows dev environment. He has no immediate plans but he may update it in the future to make it compatible with the latest Windows build. Use at your own risk.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: If you're using Windows 10, you may notice read-only resources in the left-hand pane. Or if you open shell32.dll in Windows 8+, it too will be loaded as read-only. This happens because the system file containing those resources is digitally signed. Modifications to the file will break the signature and Windows will refuse to load it.

HOWEVER: I have found a way to make it work. There may be other ways to do it, but this is how I've found it
can work. I've changed only the volume, network, and USB icons, but the same method should work for other icons, too. First, the network icons in the pnidue.dll file is still located in system32 so Customizer God works as-is for changing those. So if you want to change the volume icons, copy the SndVolSSO.dll.mun file from the SystemResources folder to another directory. Open the copied file with CustomizerGod using the "Open File" button. Make sure to change the option so it can see all files. Once selected you can change the icons like normal. Repeat the same process for any other .dll.mun files you want to change.

Now you need to overwrite the files in the SystemResources folder with the newly modified ones. I haven't found a way to do it while in Windows so I booted into Hiren's BootCD and did it there. Simple click and drag to overwrite, then restart. Yes, a few extra steps and a little more work, but you get what you put in.

2systemreq.jpg

Windows 7/8/8.1/10

3screenshots.jpg

cs2.jpg

4installnotes.jpg

Download and Unzip. Double click the .exe file to run.

5Virusreport.jpg

VirusTotal 3/72 - This is because of the injection of modified system icons.

6downloadlnks.jpg

Last edited:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
There seems to be a few image links not working, @Baronstragen I'll see about fixing them.

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
There seems to be a few image links not working, @Baronstragen I'll see about fixing them.

Yeah, not sure what happened there but fixed :)

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you