Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Corel Painter Essentials 8.0.0.148 >>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years

Corel Painter Essentials provides users with everything they need to paint and manipulate digital images. The product uses a number of
developments previously implemented in the Corel Painter package - the world's best set of tools for creating illustrations.
Beginning artists and professionals are guaranteed to be delighted with the variety of brushes, pencils, paper textures, etc.

Corel Painter Essentials users are offered two separate workspaces: Drawing & Painting and Photo Painting, the first of which is for
drawing and the second for editing photographs. The Brush Drawer tool lets you quickly find the right brush, and the Color and
Mixer palettes make it easy to pick colors.

An uncomplicated digital art and painting program aimed at home users. Corel Painter Essentials can work in two modes:
painting and working with photos. The program has a convenient selection of brushes with the ability to create a list of
frequently used brushes, a palette for easy mixing and selection of colors, special tools for creating pictures from photographs.
Corel Painter Essentials' RealBristle painting system enhances the responsiveness of the brush to artist movements and provides the
foundation for digital painting. The program also has many tools that simulate various brushes, a large collection of paper textures.

Among the new features of Corel Painter Essentials are:
• Redesigned interface with two modes of operation: Drawing and Working with photos;
• More convenient choice of brushes with the ability to create a list of frequently used brushes;
• Palette for easy mixing and selection of colors;
• Improved tools for turning photos into paintings;
• Technology Smart Stroke, when using which brush strokes follow the contours of objects in the photograph;
• Drawing system RealBristle, which increases the degree of responsiveness of the brush to the movements of the artist and is the basis for digital painting;
• New tools that imitate pens;
• Large collection of paper textures;
• Improved support for Wacom tablets;
• Ability to undo up to 32 steps.

Read the Read-Me Supplied

Language: Multilanguage
File Size: 285 MB

Minimum Requirements:

Windows 10 - x64

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    45473727e33fc198be7c4e544611e8ee0320fed3
  • Loading…

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Nice clean and arrainged post
You making them.look.good and.just right. Thanks for.your time and attention to.this.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11430 (11430)
Member for 8 years
@vdogeek More good pics like this.

ploplop

Downloaded
41.4 GB
Uploaded
10.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much for this light version of paint, it is better for beginners;)

imanalien2020

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
so this is just a watered down version of painter then. How do you like it? Ive been trying to use a patched version of painter 2021 from various sites and it keeps reverting to asking me for a license. It will work for say a week and thats it no matter if i block all files in my firewall etc. So I was thinking of trying this out. Anyone here used both and could tell me how you like this compared to painter Id appreciate anyones feedback. Yes I know I could just install it and try it but im writing a book and very busy. I need a great program to paint pics for my book. I love painter and starting watching tutorials to learn it.

alright so..my patched version of painter 2021 flipped to wanting a account login and cant pass it, even with everything patched, so i uninstalled it even in the registry, now I cant reinstall it, telling me cuh.exe something error..tried repairing it and fixing it. NO luck. My question is since that corel product wont install am I gonna have install issues with this one? Anyone know?

rl473

Downloaded
66.7 GB
Uploaded
294 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much and keep up the good work ;)