Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Can't Download Freeleech Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clariuz

Downloaded
76.4 GB
Uploaded
739.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi.
So i read we can download a freeleech torrent to help us gain ratio, but when i go to download one, it says error, need to have 0.5 ratio to be able to download.
Is this some kind of bug ? or is there something i missed ?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Mr. Vimal Kumar

POWER USER
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
52.3 GB
Uploaded
8.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
34 (34)
Member for 9 years
u have to 0.5 ratio to download any thing from here,u have only 0.34 ratio.first u have to improve ratio above 0.50 then download

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
@ , you have let your ratio drop below 0.50 here and you must keep seeding what you have to get above 0.50.:nod::nod:
Here is complete gudiance>>
Also I see your pretty new so take a look at this again if you havent, especially about posting and giving "LIKES":p

Best of Luck Always ;):happy:

Clariuz

Downloaded
76.4 GB
Uploaded
739.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@ , you have let your ratio drop below 0.50 here and you must keep seeding what you have to get above 0.50.:nod::nod:
Here is complete gudiance>>
Also I see your pretty new so take a look at this again if you havent, especially about posting and giving "LIKES":p

Best of Luck Always ;):happy:
Hi.
Thanks for your reply.
First of all, i have to say that my current ratio is already below 0.50 and i can't seed anything because i lost my previously downloaded torrent and data, as i have switched PC.
And from the solution i have read, the only option i have is by uploading a torrent.
Tried the tutorial given, but the upload button is not there.
572720ef6d4d4.jpg
So is there any other alternative for me ?

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Hi.
Thanks for your reply.
First of all, i have to say that my current ratio is already below 0.50 and i can't seed anything because i lost my previously downloaded torrent and data, as i have switched PC.
And from the solution i have read, the only option i have is by uploading a torrent.
Tried the tutorial given, but the upload button is not there.
572720ef6d4d4.jpg
So is there any other alternative for me ?
Sorry to hear that, But only previous downloaded torrent can help you by seeding them if possible.

Note: Registered Users cannot upload torrent. Not allowed. Read FAQ.

Lastly, we cannot prefer any alternative solution other then your previous downloaded data.
You might ask & explain to Super Admins see if they can reset your ratio. Ask them nicely and ask in your behalf only.

Opinion: You can take rest through downloading direct link material, sorry it's not only you who asked this today, 75% members messed up their Ratio even we written everything highly at FAQ & guidance threads. Kindly stick to it now or else you may ask to Super admin to reset if he could. that's all!

Everything possible available here:

Thread thread has been Locked & marked completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.