Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Can teamos tracker handle clients seeding with dynamic IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I have dynamic IP and I'm wondering how it will work with this tracker. This website does show correctly what I'm seeding, but I wonder if dynamic IP breaks anything or is the tracker capable of adapting?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Don't worry at all, Tracker is not based on IP so you can feel free to change as many IPs as you want while leach/seeding or even have multiple concurrent seeds (home/work for example). The tracker is working based on your unique ID and torrent file which is one of the reasons we only allow only 1 account. As long as you use the same torrent file you download from here, all credit will come to you no matter where you seed from.

For that same reason, you must never share or accept other people's torrents.

Hope it helped.

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
As long as you use the same torrent file you download from here, all credit will come to you no matter where you seed from.
I have experienced sth else. I copied all my torrents over to mobile. Copied all downloaded data too (So that I will just seed without downloading everything again). Logged on to TeamOS from mobile, download a sample torrent just in case they need to know that it's me.. Started seeding with that, added all other torrents and they checked all the pre-downloaded data and started seeding too. Now I was seeding the same torrents from my PC as well as my mobile. Perfect setup to check if mobile seeding works. Went over to My Accounts>Torrents>Seeding.. Everything showed up. Then I quit qBitTorrent on PC. Reloaded the seeding list page and bam! It showed that I'm seeding nothing. I kept seeding on mobile only for 30 mins more but still, the seeding page showed NIL. Disappointed, I had switched to desktop again.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I have experienced sth else. I copied all my torrents over to mobile. Copied all downloaded data too (So that I will just seed without downloading everything again). Logged on to TeamOS from mobile, download a sample torrent just in case they need to know that it's me.. Started seeding with that, added all other torrents and they checked all the pre-downloaded data and started seeding too. Now I was seeding the same torrents from my PC as well as my mobile. Perfect setup to check if mobile seeding works. Went over to My Accounts>Torrents>Seeding.. Everything showed up. Then I quit qBitTorrent on PC. Reloaded the seeding list page and bam! It showed that I'm seeding nothing. I kept seeding on mobile only for 30 mins more but still, the seeding page showed NIL. Disappointed, I had switched to desktop again.
You need to let it seed for more than 60 min or Re announce (Stor/Restart) your torrents from the phone. I seed from 2 Virtual servers and 1 PC at home and it works fine from all 3. Remember that the server checks and shows every 60+ min to see what you seed or not unless you reannounce.

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Remember that the server checks every 60+ min to see what you seed or not
I almost, no.. completely forgot about that! That's a terrible blunder from my part. Thank you so much!!!!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I almost, no.. completely forgot about that! That's a terrible blunder from my part. Thank you so much!!!!
Not at all my friend. That's why we are all here for anyway. When one forgets, the others remember.

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Not at all my friend. That's why we are all here for anyway. When one forgets, the others remember.
:happy::h:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Can this be closed? are you satisfied @Suvam4549 ?

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Can this be closed? are you satisfied @Suvam4549 ?
I'm still testing. Please wait 58 mins more. I'll ping you as soon as I confirm. Thank you.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
No worries.... I was just asking ;)

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
your question is more than answered here seeding with static or dynamic IP address will not mater

thread is now closed and complete

thank you to those who participated

Status
Not open for further replies.