Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct BitTorrent PRO v 7.10.5 build 45857 Stable Multilingual

amir_tariq

Software Uploader
Uploader
Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
100.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
9 (8)
Member for 5 years

jQIFJ.png

XyouQ.png
BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer file sharing (P2P) communications protocol. BitTorrent is a method of distributing large amounts of data widely without the original distributor incurring the entire costs of hardware, hosting and bandwidth resources. BitTorrent identifies content by URL and is designed to integrate seamlessly with the Web. Its advantage over plain HTTP is that when multiple downloads of the same file happen concurrently, the downloaders upload to each other, making it possible for the file source to support very large numbers of downloaders with only a modest increase in its load. Serving large files creates problems of scaling, flash crowds, and reliability. The key to cheap file distribution is to tap the unutilized upload capacity of your customers. Their contribution grows at the same rate as their demand, creating limitless scalability for a fixed cost. By using software that was built by the same team that invented BitTorrent, you are guaranteed access to the latest, most efficient methods of getting downloads to your desktop.

• Dynamic bandwidth management – download without disrupting other applications
  • Detailed stats on the health of media files provides a safer, more controlled experience
  • No hardware configuration – reduced hassle of fast downloads.
The new BitTorrent brings together BitTorrent’s proven expertise in networking protocols with µTorrent’s efficient implementation and compelling UI to create a better BitTorrent client. As we continue to develop this new client, we’ll be focused on innovative ways to simplify and improve the BitTorrent user experience.

• Lightweight client
  • Ad free
  • Local peer discovery
  • Multiple simultaneous downloads
  • Configurable bandwidth scheduler
  • Global and per-torrent speed limiting
  • Quick-resumes for interrupted transfers
  • RSS Downloader
  • Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
  • Always Spyware-Free.
  • Streaming
  • HD media player
  • File converter
  • Remote, secure access to files
  • Antivirus protection
- STREAM INSTANTLY
Watch or preview torrents as they download, without waiting for the completed file.

- AUTOMATIC ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION
BitTorrent Pro automatically scans and screens your torrent content for viruses and malware. It’s designed to keep your library, and your PC, safe.

- CONVERT FILES FOR TABLETS, PHONES & TVS
Convert downloads for play on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, XBox, Playstation, Apple TV, or Android device.

- REMOTE, SECURE ACCESS TO FILES
BitTorrent Pro lets you open and manage media files from any device, even when you’re away from your home screen.

- ULTRA-FAST FILE DELIVERY
Our technology breaks big files down into small pieces. The files are then downloaded, piece by piece, from one or many different sources. Since the files are broken down into tiny bites, you use less bandwidth. Which means your downloads move a lot faster.

- FREE, UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING
With BitTorrent, there are no limits to the number of files you can download, or the amount of data you can move.

- BUILT-IN BANDWIDTH BOOSTER
BitTorrent auto-adjusts bandwidth usage, based on your network and Internet connection, to ensure fast file delivery. Your downloads run in the background. Which means they’ll never slow down video chats or game play.
2020-12-18: Version 7.10.5 (build 45857) Stable
- Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwan, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Valencian, Vietnamese.
Xr4ts.png

PVnTp8.png

XyuwW.png
  1. Unpack and install
  2. Select wanted features (Important) and language
  3. Copy and replace contents of pro folder to installation directory
  4. Done.

WOvv9.png

nvX3e.png

Xrsoz.png

Note: This setup contains Adware please Decline Adware offers while installing the setup
PVnMa5.png

PVnGCg.png

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks amir_tariq for share new update

kukiriku

Downloaded
75.1 GB
Uploaded
701.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this awesome kit!

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,332.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the update i use older version i hope it will be something better..

bakre

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

JokersFury

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank You. All I really wanted for Christmas. But Noooo... I got a red rider BB gun. :)

shinek

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you very much for this

curak

Downloaded
11.8 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you and have a great day

PidoPido

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you so much love it

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the upload. Trying to see if I should switch from BiglyBT.

dalbig

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
21.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I usually use uTorrent but the patched versions always seem kinda janky. Think I'll give this a try. Thanks for the upload!

izieco

Downloaded
26.5 GB
Uploaded
21.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this awesome share

marybiha6