Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Auslogist boost speed 11.5.0.1full

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
240 (247)
Member for 7 years
PofF8q.png

WKZlQ.png

Auslogics BoostSpeed is your one-stop PC maintenance and optimization tool. It is the ideal solution to speed up your computer and Internet connection. The program will clean up, speed up and fix your slow computer to make it run as fast and stable as new. This powerful Windows optimizer also will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, clean and defrag disks and the registry. It’s a great way to speed up your PC and keep it clean and optimized. Start programs faster. Speed up computer start time. Increase Internet speed, optimize your Internet Explorer, Firefox and E-mail programs. Auslogics “BoostSpeed” will clean up disks and the Registry to speed up your computer and tweak Windows to its peak performance. Modify Windows settings, file system and services to greatly increase system performance.

“Auslogics BoostSpeed 11” will keep monitoring your system for possible optimizations and let you know if such optimizations are possible. You can also run the System Optimization Wizard to periodically optimize your PC.
Auslogics BoostSpeed from our website for free. BoostSpeed is your one-stop PC maintenance and optimization tool. It is the ideal solution to speed up your computer and Internet connection. The program will clean up, speed up and fix your slow computer to make it run as fast and stable as new. This powerful Windows optimizer also will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, clean and defrag disks and the registry. It’s a great way to speed up your PC and keep it clean and optimized. Start programs faster. Speed up computer start time. Increase Internet speed, optimize your Internet Explorer, Firefox and E-mail programs. Auslogics “BoostSpeed” will clean up disks and the Registry to speed up your computer and tweak Windows to its peak performance. Modify Windows settings, file system and services to greatly increase system performance.

Auslogics BoostSpeed 11” will keep monitoring your system for possible optimizations and let you know if such optimizations are possible. You can also run the System Optimization Wizard to periodically optimize your PC.

Uninstall Manager. With this tool you can see all programs installed on your computer and uninstall any of them easily. Uninstall Manager shows you which programs you hardly ever use and warns if there are programs believed to be spyware or adware.

Service Manager. Service Manager will help you to identify and disable unnecessary services by providing comprehensive descriptions and recommendations for each running service.

Task Manager. The program lets you track all running applications and processes. It displays CPU, RAM and disk usage by individual program or process, as well as total consumption of system recourses. If there are processes believed to be dangerous, Task Manager will warn you about them, so you can easily end the task and check it on the Internet.

System Information. This tool will show hardware configuration and operating system details, as well as all programs and drivers installed on your PC. It can also generate a detailed report containing all the information about your system in a single file.

Rescue Center. Designed to clean, optimize and protect your computer, Auslogics BoostSpeed is absolutely safe to use. Furthermore, all changes made by the program on your computer are stored in the Rescue Center. If you experience any problems caused by the program, you can easily use a backup to restore the initial state of your system.

Browser Manager. Auslogics Browser Manager provides detailed information and ratings for add-ons and toolbars installed in your web browsers, lets you safely manage them and helps you easily change your home page and

WKvIW.png

PofIFW.png

WgtIQ.png

Window 7,8.1,10

WKxmr.png

1 unzip
2.install
3. copy Medicines to destination folder...

Wgljq.png

WKUgh.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Imran Hashmi

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 6 years
@Wichestery2k Outside links removed. Please use preview, before post thread.

Thanks!

CoffinDeath

Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thanks. And day a day.

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
240 (247)
Member for 7 years
@Wichestery2k Outside links removed. Please use preview, before post thread.

Thanks!
sorry about that... but there was no outside links as I triple check my post...

Imran Hashmi

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 6 years
@Wichestery2k First and Second paragraph, in the word of "Firefox" link were attached.

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
240 (247)
Member for 7 years
@Wichestery2k First and Second paragraph, in the word of "Firefox" link were attached.
my bad thanks for catching my mistake!

Downloaded
20.3 GB
Uploaded
53.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks my friend. I like it. Very Good Software.

nic01

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The VirusTotal results are considered as false positives? Also, my AV doesn't allow installation unless i rule it out as an exception.
Could anyone pls shed some light on the issue ? regarding "shfolder.dll" file, that is .

Thanks in advance people ...

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
240 (247)
Member for 7 years
The VirusTotal results are considered as false positives? Also, my AV doesn't allow installation unless i rule it out as an exception.
Could anyone pls shed some light on the issue ? regarding "shfolder.dll" file, that is .

Thanks in advance people ...
what Av are you using??? no trouble on my end with esset nod and bitdefender!

nic01

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
what Av are you using??? no trouble on my end with esset nod and bitdefender!

Esset is among the VirusTotal report in 1st post already . Several results contained within this report are regarded as positive threats ,so what i use is irrelevant.
Just asking in case anyone has any insight on the matter ,it would be good to know , if it's something a user should consider as dangerous in fact .