- 614.8 MB
- 86.6 GB
Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 PRO 2019 | 24.1 MB
Last Update: 2019
BoostSpeed is your one-stop PC maintenance and optimization tool. It is the ideal solution to speed up your computer and Internet connection. The program will clean up, speed up and fix your slow computer to make it run as fast and stable as new. This powerful Windows optimizer also will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, clean and defrag disks and the registry. It’s a great way to speed up your PC and keep it clean and optimized. Start programs faster. Speed up computer start time. Increase Internet speed, optimize your Internet Explorer, Firefox and E-mail programs. Auslogics “BoostSpeed” will clean up disks and the Registry to speed up your computer and tweak Windows to its peak performance. Modify Windows settings, file system and services to greatly increase system performance.
“Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium” will keep monitoring your system for possible optimizations and let you know if such optimizations are possible. You can also run the System Optimization Wizard to periodically optimize your PC.
Features of Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 Full
• System Scan. Auslogics BoostSpeed has a brand new interface that allows you to jump straight in, selecting the desired actions. Your current system state is displayed in the main window. All major tasks, such as removing junk files, defragmenting disks and repairing registry errors can be done with just a couple of mouse clicks. You can also switch to additional tabs with optimization advice, resources usage information and advanced tools for even more control over your system.
• File Recovery. This program will recover accidentally deleted files or files deleted by virus attacks and software faults. Auslogics File Recovery has the ability to preview photos and even documents while browsing through the list of found files.
• Disk Doctor. This tool checks your hard drives for problems related to bad sectors, lost clusters and directory errors. With Disk Doctor you will be able to recover data from unreadable sectors and monitor your hard drive health. This will save your data from being lost.
• Disk Explorer. Auslogics Disk Explorer is designed to help you track disk space usage. It will display an intuitive and easy to understand pie chart, that will show you the largest files and folders on your disks. By using Disk Explorer you can easily and quickly free up additional space on your disk when needed.
• Uninstall Manager. With this tool you can see all programs installed on your computer and uninstall any of them easily. Uninstall Manager shows you which programs you hardly ever use and warns if there are programs believed to be spyware or adware.
• Service Manager. Service Manager will help you to identify and disable unnecessary services by providing comprehensive descriptions and recommendations for each running service.
• Task Manager. The program lets you track all running applications and processes. It displays CPU, RAM and disk usage by individual program or process, as well as total consumption of system recourses. If there are processes believed to be dangerous, Task Manager will warn you about them, so you can easily end the task and check it on the Internet.
• System Information. This tool will show hardware configuration and operating system details, as well as all programs and drivers installed on your PC. It can also generate a detailed report containing all the information about your system in a single file.
• Rescue Center. Designed to clean, optimize and protect your computer, Auslogics BoostSpeed is absolutely safe to use. Furthermore, all changes made by the program on your computer are stored in the Rescue Center. If you experience any problems caused by the program, you can easily use a backup to restore the initial state of your system.
• Browser Manager. Auslogics Browser Manager provides detailed information and ratings for add-ons and toolbars installed in your web browsers, lets you safely manage them and helps you easily change your home page and search engine of choice.
Windows XP with SP3 (32-bit)
Windows Vista with SP2 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Install the program.
Choose free version
when finished ....
Copy dll to program folder.