Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Any Good Note Taking Application?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWickedGuy

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hey, till now I was using Evernote to take notes but I read that Evernote employees can take a look at our notes.

People got furious when Evernote said that out loud and they changed their privacy policy quickly. But still, I can't trust them. And OneNote could be the same also. I read somewhere that MS sells/gives our information to their shareholders.

So, I'm looking for something with similar features as Evernote/OneNote but I want to save the notes to my pc. Moreover, I want a completely privacy friendly note taking app.

Any recommendation fellas?

Also, how do you take and manage your business notes? Please don't say plain paper and pen lol xD

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

S.Prasanna Venkatesh

Uploader
Downloaded
381.9 GB
Uploaded
410.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 8 years
this one is good

iWickedGuy

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
this one is good
Thanks will check that out :)

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I use One Note all the time, I just set it to save all files on my PC, i do not save in "cloud". When and if i need to share I simply export to pdf then e-mail to whomever. But that's just me :)

iWickedGuy

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I use One Note all the time, I just set it to save all files on my PC, i do not save in "cloud". When and if i need to share I simply export to pdf then e-**** to whomever. But that's just me :)
U have the paid version of Office, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.