Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

An All Round Video Editor Needed Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi experts.....

I need an all round video editor with which i can edit , cut , add script and many more with a video clip. Anyone plz.
Thanks.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
plz Pro version with full features.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
These appear to be the top 2 by most..

Good Luck..

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Here's Mr.Expert. LOL i mean you can ask me anything regarding mixing, features, tools, use, etc about any videostudio or any mediastudio. anyway here's the most popular mediastudio/media videostudio at internet.

Soft and easier softwares to edit and mixing video/audio.

Higher quality plus higher performance.

Note: Ulead is now Corel, means Ulead moved to Corel name. If you wanted to fresh start and learning points then go for First 2 Ulead 8 & Ulead 10. then try Corel VideoStudio.

Note 2: Cyberlink, Magix, Pinnacle is high performace softwares and they wouldn't work with low performance PC's. and their tools and features somehow difficult to use, this is why i recommend you to start with Ulead products then move to others, that way you might definitely learn from them and work on others easily. That's it.

Note 3: I highly recommend you to start using to surfing on it and you can also upload directly to facebook/youtube/vemo sites, when you will learn from 9 then you might definitely become expert to use higher version of Cyberlink Powerdirectors because they has higher features and rending menu's plus other capturing features and most important Cyberlink Powerdirector has World's most brilliant & higher quality output strength/superb formats facility.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hmmmm.....i got too many , thanks for which , but plz tell me experts which verion is the best for me as i am beginner.

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
don't bother with wondershare products NOT worth the trouble.

EDIT:

that first one in 's post doesn't look too promising either.

ikram62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
do you think wondershare is not good? if yes then which one is the best?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
do you think wondershare is not good? if yes then which one is the best?
Follow what @TheStrength suggested and directed you too. He know what he is talking about in this field.
Thats all ... Good Luck

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
as i said i would not use any wonder share products and the other program in bum soo's post doesn't look promising either.

Follow what @TheStrength suggested and directed you too. He know what he is talking about in this field.
Thats all ... Good Luck

wondershare likes to crop the edges even after you set it to to do otherwise. so no mater what aspect ratio you use in your video player the video will not fill the entire screen.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Hmmmm.....i got too many , thanks for which , but plz tell me experts which verion is the best for me as i am beginner.
Look mate, Programs that i've suggested you those Programs are known as best top programs to Edit/create/rending/effecting videos & audio.

Each program has different function to control on a video/audio file. If one has manual feature then other has effect features. other has rending feature then other has layering features.
Lets make it easy to understand.........

1. If wanted to crop/cut/change video/audio/add multiply video/audio: then i mostly use Ulead MediaStudio 8 Pro. it has 99 Layer to add 99 Video/Audio tracks in multiply layers. it has brilliant output format facility that gives you Brilliant quality. other then that, you can use effects, Text, logo, much more. you can add transparenty to upper added video or avi's. you can create video song by using images. or else get 100 videos and create 1 song from those 100. This is a smooth easy and good Mediastudio with almost professional features.

2. After creating video at Ulead then i mostly use Cyberlink powerdirector: It has brilliant piece of effects and frames to add to your video. like flowering, raning, thousand of more. 3D texting, and brilliant fonts. And Cyberlink has World's most brilliant and awesome output quality that you ever imagine usually. (Crop/cut/layer it's not that manual as Ulead)

3. Magix & Corel both seems similar, they both has helpful features that Ulead has in Pro but as i've said not seems manual as Ulead 8 does. Magix, Corel, Cyberlink i only use when i supposed to add effects or frams or text/lyrics to any video only. You can crop/cut/add on these programs but it would be difficult unless you know how to use it or where it's cutting/cropping/etc feature listed.

Point is, Start from a program that you might handle and it would do what you actually trying to do. That's all mate. you might review Programs features to satisfied yourself. which seems good to you then try it.

I hasn't named 2 programs here that i use as my business. they are Father of video editing program. LOL

This topic has been Locked. many programs suggested so use them to get advantage. Pm me if you need any help! Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.